Chapter 8

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!!!!"

"C'mon Bianca, live a little."

We left the wedding an hour or so ago. Roc, Jawan, Ciara, and I were at a park. They were wearing disguises of course, but they're being big idiots! They want me, Bianca Leedle, to break into a building with them. Technically since its unlocked, it's not breaking in, but it's still trespassing!

"I'm wearing a skirt and a tank top! Can't!"

"You should've brought clothes like us, no biggie! C'mon!"

Let me think this through. I break in. Get caught. They send me to jail. My brother bails me out, that's if he's not in jail. I leave jail. Go to school, heveryone knows. They think I'm a bad girl. Boys try to touch me cause I'm bad. I make new friends. They asked to borrow my pens. Now I have no pens. I can't take notes. I do no work. So, I fail the test. I fail the test so I cry. Then I see a counselor because of my depression. Then they kick me out. I get sick from being outside, so I lay in bed. I'm lonely in bed. I'm lonely so I'm sad and I cry again. Then the Skittle God will strike me down for being such a disappointment to skittles everywhere.

"Fine, lets go!"

We all walked into the strange building and Jawan locked the door behind us for 'safety precautions'. I was traveling with Roc and Ciara with Jawan seeing that Roc and Ciara aren't really close. Roc and I traveled in the basement first. What I saw brought tears to my eyes. Roc wrapped his arms around me and brought me upstairs. He called Jawan and Ciara to tell them we had to go. They came down soon enough wondering what was wrong with me. I just pointed towards the basement door, while they headed down there.

"You okay baby girl? Calm down. I don't want you to have another panic attack. Breathe in and out." I tried to listen to Roc, I really did. But I couldn't, who would want to do something like that? Soon enough, I blacked out.

ROCS POV

Whoever did that was sick! That has to be the creepiest thing I've ever seen in my life.

"You okay baby girl? Calm down. I don't want you to have another panic attack. Breathe in and out." She wasn't even listening to me. I was about to ask her if she was ready to go but she blacked out.

"DAMN!" I kicked the wall behind me. I hate when she does this. It hasn't happened in months. Jawan and Ciara came up soon enough and Ciara was crying also. I guess that is a lot to take in. "What happened?"

"Panic attack."

"Let me help."

"No Jawan, I got it. Just call the police or something. She needs me, not you." He lowered his head and walked away. I didn't mean to sound so cold but this is my baby we're talking about. I'd give this girl the world if I could, I hate seeing her hurt. I know Jawan has good intentions but I can't help but to get jealous. Why him and not me? Whatever, I won't ponder over it. I made a mental note to talk to him later.

I lifted her head and laid it on my lap, stroking her hair. "Please wake up... you're scaring me."

About 15 minutes later, the police arrived and Bianca woke up. She was outside with Jawan because I didn't want her to relive it considering she has no idea why she blacked out. Seeing that Ciara and I have known her longer, they wanted to speak to us first.

"Okay, you were down there with her when she saw it, am I correct?"

"Yes sir."

"And what exactly did she see?"

"Well, there were pictures of her everywhere. Some of them were with her family and friends, but others were her in random places, like the shower, at school, sleeping, with my group, Mindless Behavior, at the dentists. It seems like this person is obsessed with her, but not in a good way. There was blood over everything. And X's all over her face in each picture. There were books down there also. I would've looked in them but she was having a panic attack and I had to get her out of there."

"You know we can charge all 4 of you with trespassing?" Damn you, someone is stalking my best friend and you're worried about us trespassing?

Ciara has more patience than me, so she spoke up, "I'm aware and I apologize. But can we stick to the matter at hand? Someone is stalking my sister! They're out to get her, do your job! If anything happens to her, I swear-"

"OKAY CIARA! Officer, as you can see, this is stressing us out. Can you please just get fingerprints or something? I just want her to be safe."

"Okay, go. I'll be in touch." We went outside and started to walk back to her house. I don't want her there alone anymore, "Bianca, you're staying with me until your mom gets back from her trip, okay?"

She nodded and called her mom. What am I going to do?

A/N EXTREMELY SHORT, But Comment, vote, share, something for the next part!!!