Chapter 18

A/N I'm making the chapters longer now! So it may seem like I'm skipping around. I'm trying to finish this in 3 parts and fast! But when i go back and edit, im fixing all of it! Don't like keeping people waiting, comment and vote! Xoxo!

As I walked through Prods house, I heard 'Like a Virgin Again'. It was his birthday and I wanted to give him his gift before I forgot about it. Roc came with me, he even dragged his slut of a girlfriend. It took everything in me not to scratch her eyes out. The only upside, was that he was too embarrassed to tell Team Mindless about her. Take that wanna be spiffy nicca!

As we walked through the halls, the music got louder. I listened closey and I could hear moaning and groaning, maybe some recording? As we approached the door, Rocs idiotic whore who shall not be named, kicked the door open like she owned the place.

"OH GOSH! IM SORRY BOO, COVER UP! WE'LL BE LEAVING. YOUR GIFT IS DOWNSTAIRS, OH SHIT. PRODOCONDA IS LONGER THAN IMAGINED. FUCK! I DIDN'T MEAN THAT, BYE!" I grabbed Rocs whore and we went downstairs.

I'm gonna try saying this in the nicest way possible, "Control, yo hoe!"

"Me? A hoe? No!!!!!!"

"Your age is smaller than the number of guys you've done the do with you whore!!!!

And change ya damn leggings for once! They're smelling a little fishy. Comb ya weave, and stop fucking talking to me!"

I looked over at Roc and it was obvious he wasn't angry at me, he was more like amused. The fact that I was jealous made him so happy, whatever. It's not even that serious. It just hurts.

Every time she kisses his lips,

he grabs her hips,

I wish it was me.

When she whispers in his ear,

When he's playing in her hair,

I wish it was me.

He buys her gifts,

She licks his lips,

I wish it was me.

When he makes her day, puts a big smile on her face, I wish it was me. But....

I have Jawan now. That's all that matters, right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------FFWD to February---------------------------------------------------------------------

*Valentines Day*

Roc is still with his damn whore! He can barely kiss her without gagging, so why he's with her is beyond me. Since its Valentines day, she tried to get him to do the nasty with her. He said no of course, but why?

"C'mon Bianca, time for lunch!" Chresanto has been acting weird lately, but I shrugged it off and nodded. I sluggishly walked to lunch because well, I'm depressed. I haven't seen Jawan all day. I know our relationship isn't public in school (because he's not Jawan at school), but it would still be nice to see him. He's been talking about some big surprise for me on valentines day forever.

If I haven't said it before, it's Valentines Day. I sighed walking into the lunch room, sitting next to Roc. I looked at him and he looked torn, so I hugged him. When he pulled me closer, I buried my face in his chest. I miss these moments. Ever since he's been with whore, he hasn't been able to spend as much time with me.

I reluctantly pulled away from the hug and stared at the middle of the cafeteria where choir was singing to people. No ones ever sent me a sweet-o-gram. They're sweet. I wish Jawan would've done something for me today. I feel lonely watching this.

Putting my headphones in, I lowered my head not wanting to watch that. Not even 20 seconds into the song, someone tapped me, that someone being Roc, a smiling Roc.

"They called your name, go up there." Me? My name? Maybe it was a mistake. I walked up there and they all smiled at me and fixed my hair. Someone handed the first girl a blind fold and tied it around me after asking for permission of course. Before she tied it, I noticed a camera man. Why is that here?

I leaned back and relaxed considering I had no idea what was going on.

First, I heard footsteps and screaming. Then, I felt someone grab my hand and rub circles on it. Only Jawan does that.

WAIT- is this Jawan? I janked off the blind fold as I heard him singing, my guess was correct. It's very much so Jawan. I got up to hug him as he whispered in to the microphone, "Happy Valentines Day baby," before singing,

"I always knew you were the best, the coolest girl I know. So prettier than all the rest the star of my show, so many times I wished you'd be the one for me. Never knew it'd get like this, girl what'd you do to me? You're who I'm thinking of, girl you ain't no runner up. No matter what, I always want you to know. You're my prized possession, one and only, adore ya girl I want ya, the one I can't live without, that's you, that's you, you're my special little lady, the one that makes me crazy, of all the girls I've ever known, it's you, it's you. My favorite- my favorite- my favorite, my favorite girl, my favorite girl.." Instead of letting him finish the song, I kissed him with every thing I had in me, despite the fact that we were in front of over 300 people. I really don't care who's watching. I love Jawan. There's a special place in my heart dedicated to him.

I finally pulled away and laughed blushing. Everyone was hooting and hollering, girls crying and recording, it was just perfect. I've always dreamed of this moment. I turned to look at Jawan and it was like I could see into him for the first time. All the unsaid feelings and love was clear.

"I love you" we both laughed as we said it simultaneously. He wiped away a few stray tears from my eyes and smiled.

This moment couldn't be anymore perfect. Me, just staring into his chocolate, hypnotizing orbs, his arms around my waist, blocking out the outside world, just perfect.

Unfortunately, our moment was ruined by one of his groupies. Not junkies, GROUPIES, major difference. "They ain't even cute together! He sexy but her? Damn! He'd be much better with me! Sexy people belong together."

Instead of stooping to her level, I spoke in my head, eyeing my boyfriend like his girlfriend don't exist, get the fuck off his dick!!!

A/N y'all like? Lmao. Comment and vote PLEASE. I'd appreciate it. Thanks for reading :)