Chapter 14

The next 4 days were uneventful. Of course, Tuesday we were all tired and cranky and sore, but that's normal.

It was now Friday, the day before my birthday, and no one mentioned it. I could cry right now, how could they forget? Am I not important enough? I was sitting on the bathroom floor, at the brink of tears when I heard Jawan at the door. I opened it and he sat next to me.

The last 4 days, everything has been good with Jawan. No one brought up what happened, and he hasn't happened again. He's actually been really sweet. Each day that went by, my feelings for him grew stronger and stronger. Maybe he almost hurt me, but it was a one time thing, right?

"What's wrong baby girl?" His voice was so smooth, yet it still would've been better if it was Roc comforting me.

"Oh, I um, miss my mommy, daddy, and gramma. I talked to them all but it's not the same." He gave me that 'bullshit' look but I stuck with my story.

"Don't worry Baby, it'll be better, you'll see. Just keep your head up gor-"

"I'm baaaaaaaaccck!" I laughed out loud as I heard Roc come into the bathroom, he's such an annoying person. But he's my annoying person. My laughter died as I noticed the two idiots were having a staring match. Damn them!

"LOOK, IT'S MY DAY. STARE EACH OTHER DOWN LATER, ROC GIVE ME MY DAMN ICE CREAM, GET TWO BOWLS, THREE SPOONS, AND TWO BLANKETS. WE, ALL THREE OF US, BIANCA, ROC, AND JAWAN, ARE GOING TO WATCH A MOVIE. YOU AND JAWAN ARE GONNA EAT ICE CREAM OUT OF THOSE UGLY PLASTIC BOWLS, AND IM GONNA GET THE CARTON BECAUSE IM DEPRESSED AND I LIKE FOOD. NOW GO!"

They fumbled around and 32 seconds later, I was watching Never say Never (Justin Bieber of course).

ROCS POV

I hate this movie. Its the directors cut, which means its longer than the normal one, which means we'll be up for a while, watching it again.

We watch it every time Bianca is upset. It makes her happy, so that's all that matters.

"Oh my gosh! He's so fucking beautiful! I want Justin!" Damn Bianca, why can't I be so fucking beautiful? Why can't you want me!

Whatever. I checked my phone to see the time, 11:55. I smiled to myself, this should be good. Everyone came out of their rooms and sat down by us. Jawan turned to look at me and smiled, this should be great.

Ya see, since Bianca thinks we don't remember her birthday, I knew she'd be depressed. I knew she'd be watching NSN crying about how beautiful Justin is, so now, she's in for a little surprise. At 11:59 exactly, the lights went out, she's scared of the dark, so she grabbed the person next to her, thinking it was me. Jawan and I moved off of the couch the second they flipped.

"Roc, you smell different, but it still smells good. Great actually. I just want to eat you up! Sexy smelling baby!" I almost laughed until I realized she would find out then. At 12:00, Jawan hit the wall which made her scream. And this was his queue to start.

The sweet, soft voice that Bianca's in love with, started to sing one of her favorite songs, "Everything's gonna be alright.."

BIANCA'S POV

"Everything's gonna be alright.."

"OH MY FUCK, YOU'RE JUSTIN BIEBER!"

"That's the name, happy birthday!" They turned the lights on and I screamed, and screamed, and screamed!

I looked over at Roc and he was smiling, "Happy birthday baby".

If I wasn't hugging Justin, I'd be all over Roc right now.

"Okay, I have a feeling I'm gonna pass out, considering I'm this close to your greatness, so can we take a few pictures before I do so?" He chuckled and nodded. I pulled out my phone and noticed that every person in this room, including Justin Bieber, gave me a birthday shout out on Instagram and I screamed again. Life is good!!! I went to my camera and we took plenty of pictures. "Let's party hardy!"

I looked at the time and noticed it was 1 AM now, also known as the time Justin has to go.

As he walked to the door, I cried.

"Come back baby!

Marry me?

Don't leave Justin!

Birthday fuck?

I love you!

Have my babies!"

He laughed before turning around to say goodbye,

"Maybe next year, when you're legal. I put my number in your phone. Happy birthday gorgeous, I love you too." With that he walked out.

I turned around and smiled.

Best birthday ever.

Comment and vote fools! :D