Chapter 5

WILLS POV

I recognized her the moment I saw her in the hallway. Thank God she offered to help She's gorgeous, just like I remembered. We've oovoo'd a couple times but I haven't seen her in person since Scream Tour Pt. 2. Of course she doesn't know that. It's so funny how she's always fan girling over Jawan, also known as me. I'm surprised she hasn't figured it out already. I dropped hints here and there.

I really wish I could tell her, I don't want her to hate me though. I honestly want to be the one that teaches her how to love. It may be hard but, that girl may be worth it. I feel like Justin Bieber, 'I'd wait on you forever, any day' . U smile? Not funny? K.

On the serious side, we've just met today but something is pulling me to her. I never believed in love at first sight but I sure do now! I fell in love with her the moment I looked into her eyes. It'll be hard to break down all the walls she's built, but I'm determined to get through there. The barbed wire up top won't stop me, because in the end I'll have her and that's all that matters.

I'll make her realize her worth. I'll make her truly believe that's she's beautiful. She can deny her insecurities all she wants, but I see everything. The way she'll cover her hands up with her sweater, she'll brush her hair over her eyes, she'll rarely look up. She refuses to openly smile. I've gotten her to a couple times but besides that she holds it in, it makes her look funny to be honest.

Like a retarded seal. But that's not the point.

The point is that I, Jawan Harris, is determined to make this girl fall for me like I'm falling for her..

And Jawan Harris always gets what he wants, not always. I want to tell her who I am but Momma Nae believes I should wait and see if she's really down for me, and from the looks of it, she is. But Momma Näë is always right.

It's been 5 days since we went to the library also known as the day of my show. I'm doing one last attempt, giving one last hint, and if she doesn't figure it out this time then I don't know what I'll do!

"Jawan, it's time to go on stage!"

"Gotcha, turn up time!" I ran on stage and stood in the middle. The lights were low so no one noticed me. Instead of doing my normal set, we're doing something different today, just for Bianca. Please figure it out girl. I was about to have the turn the lights on when my phone vibrated, darn! I forgot to put it up. I ran off stage and threw it down, whoever it was could wait.

"Team Jawan..... My beautiful Junkies! What's poppin? Y'all ready to turn up!?" Fans starting screaming, but I wasn't paying attention to them. I was looking at Bianca, she looks so.. She's crying? I should cheer her up before I start the show.

I smiled at her and she cried harder. I understand now, it's tears of joy because she gets to see me! I guess I'll start with her favorite song, Big Beautiful.

I looked straight at her, "hey beautiful," I crouched down to her level, "this is for you.

L-l-l-look at your eyes its beautiful

The eyes never lie, beautiful

Ain't no way that you can hide, beautiful

Yeah, girl you're beautiful

Oh, I cant believe I'm so lost in your eyes

Somehow you really come here by surprise

and now I'm so stuck in a trance, there's no way to fight it

It's like you see straight through me and I have no choice but 2 lie, yeah

How you doing? What's your secret? Hypnotizing, Mesmerizing, girl