Chapter 21

READ THIS: most people ask me why I use myself for the character and that's simply because I'm not perfect. You guise always complain about MB/ Everyone noticing the Really pretty, skinny, light skinned curly haired girls, yet for stories that's exactly how they're described ("perfect")

I'm none of thee above, but I won't let it get to me. I don't need Carmel skin, or a coke shaped body to feel good, and you shouldn't either. The skin I'm in is just fine :) Thats why im switching things up. People don't look at me and say 'She's beautiful' or she's perfect, so I need to say it about myself. And if Mb wants "perfect girls" then I'll just be a perfect girl, the way I really am! That's all beautiful people, read on!

Seducing? Not my thing, but it's worth a shot, right? It's been a month and Roc still isn't the same. Jawan & I are back on speaking terms but we will never be that happy couple everyone wanted to be ever again. He ruined it at that stupid "family dinner".

So, to cheer Roc up, I decided to seduce him a little. I won't do anything, maybe a kiss, but that's it. I know he wants me and well, my baby deserves it! I may be with Jawan, but lets face it. That's gonna be over in no time. I can barely look at him because he did this to Chres. He dragged him to that family dinner, knowing what would happen. The sun to my sky has been down in the dumps and it's all his fucking fault! I tapped my fingers on the table to calm myself down. I don't want Roc knowing I'm upset.

"Bianca, what's wrong?" I shook my head but he wasn't convinced, "I know you baby girl, come over here."

I sighed and sat on Roc's lap, facing him.

Maybe I could just kiss him, throw him off guard. I'm pretty sure trying to seduce him is too risky, besides, I won't know what I'm doing.

"What's wrong?" I leaned forward, hoping to feel his soft lips on mine, but instead, my lips hit his hand. "Answer my question first."

I sighed nodding, "did you mean what you said that night? That you were in love with me, that I'm perfect? Gorgeous?"

Is he really questioning that? "Your fangs, acne, morning breath, baby I love it all. You're perfect in my eyes. Fuck what anybody else thinks. You could have a booger nose & a third foot, I'd still be in love with you. Your personality is everything, looks are just a plus. Don't doubt yourself." I leaned in to kiss him again and he blocked it, again! I'm getting frustrated. Why won't he kiss me? "Then why won't you be with me?"

I had a feeling this was coming. I sighed climbing off of him.

"You're the most important person in my life. I know they say best friends are meant to be, but what if that's not the case? What if the relationship doesn't work out and I lose you for good? I wouldn't be able to live with myself. You're everything my heart desires and I can't risk losing you Chres." He nodded "that's reasonable.. Wanna watch spongebob?"

I laughed and nodded.

Towards the middle of the show, he laughed, a real laugh, with a real smile! I literally jumped for joy! That was the first one since that stupid dinner. "Eeeeep, you smiled!"

"I did, didn't I," he laughed, "well, can I get that kiss now?" He leaned in and right when our lips were about to touch, I ran, "not in your dreams buddy boy!" He chased after me and we both plopped down onto my bed. "C'mon Roc, lets go to sleep! We have a big day ahead of us, okay? And don't forget, you're flat ironing my hair!" He laughed kissing my forehead, "night baby girl. Sleep tight." I snuggled into him and immediately went to sleep.

ROCS POV

Bianca went to sleep almost immediately after we landed on her bed. She looks so adorable. I was gonna sleep also, but I can't. There's this nagging feeling that I'm forgetting something, that something will go wrong. I'm really not sure of what it is.

I looked over and sighed, seeing Sad'E, "c'mon girl!" I patted my lap and she jumped up happily, landing on Bianca's side. "You think I'm worrying too much girl?" She shook her head slightly.

"Well, I love your mommy and if anything goes down, I will be there to protect her anyway, okay?" She licked me, understanding. You see, most would call me crazy for talking to a dog, but she understands me. Little does Bianca know, but whenever she's gone, I'm here, on her bed, telling her sweet little dog all my problems.

That's what I like about pets, they listen without judging you. Plus, they can keep really good secrets. Dogs are really mans best friends.

BIANCA'S POV

I was up half of the night. I heard him talking to Sad'E. Its cute, but annoying, in a cute way. Its just bothering me that he believes Jawan is out to get me. I yawned sitting up and Sad'E immediately jumped on my lap.

"Hey gorgeous baby!" She licked my hand then I stood up.

After brushing my teeth, and changing into shorts and a tank. I took my phone out and took pictures next to a sleeping Roc, he looked so cute. I even put Nutella on his face and licked it off (don't judge me). Right when I got to his lips, he laughed. "You were up this entire time?"

"Yes mam, your tongue is soft by the way!" I blushed and jumped up, "well! Time to do hair! C'mon. This will earn you cool points buddy!"

He laughed getting up.

"Ah shit Chres! Don't pull my brains out, this is real negro!!!!" Never again. I thought it would be cute, ya know the guy doing the girls hair, but this is a disaster! I've never allowed him to put heat into it, so I should've expected it. Washing and blow drying is about all that idiot can do. "I'm sorry baby, I'll try harder next time." Next time my ass, I won't have enough hair for next time.

"And my master piece is done!" Please look good, I really don't want to hurt his feelings. Maybe he pulled my hair and burnt it a little, but he still tried. That's what matters. I turned slowly with my eyes closed, almost picturing his hopeful face which is about to be crushed the moment I open my eyes.

3.. 2.. 1..

"I love it, I love it! I love it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!"

"You're welcome baby girl. Now about that kiss?"

I laughed kissing his cheek, "now go home and get ready! Grammys is in a few hours!!!!"

He nodded hugging me, "I'll be back later!"

I waved and turned around.

This will be the best night ever!

A/N ONE more part! Then an epilogue :) any questions for me? Comment and vote!