Chapter 9

I love being in his arms. I can't believe it took me all that time to realize that I was indeed in love with Chresanto Lorenzo Romelo August. I'm glad I realized it, because he's the best thing that ever happened to me.

Roc suddenly sat up and looked at me, "Bianca we need to talk."

"What is it?"

"I'm going to enlist."

"What? No Chres, don't leave me, please. Don't leave me. You promised."

"I'm sorry Bianca. I'm sorry." He hugged me close to him and surprisingly no years fell, "when do you leave for training?"

"That's the thing.... I've already completed training. I'm being deployed in 3 days."

"What do you mean? You can't just go! What about all of your friends, what about me?"

"I'm sorry."

I started sobbing uncontrollably and screaming, "DON'T LEAVE ME ROC! PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!! NO! ROC PLEASE, I LOVE YOU. DON'T LEAVE ME, YOU PROMISED, REMEMBER? What if he gets me because you're gone? He'll kill me, you're supposed to protect me!"

"Bianca!

Bianca!

Bianca!

Wake up, Bianca, I'm here! Stop screaming! I'm not going anywhere! Bianca, get up, what's wrong?"

It was a dream? When did I fall asleep?

"When did I fall asleep? You're not enlisting in the army? You're staying with me, forever?"

"You fell asleep as soon as we reached my bed. Is that why you were crying? Come here," I climbed closer to him, "I promise you, I'll never leave you. Stop worrying. No one will get you as long as I'm here and I'll always be here. Okay? Now get up, everyone is waiting on us."

Since when did I have nightmares? Oh yeah, maybe since I found out some psycho is out to get me. That just seems unreal. I'm nice to everyone, I don't think I have any enemies. And if I do it's because everyone knows I know 'Mindless Behavior', oooooh! Big whoop, why would someone be so cruel over something like that? I don't understand people sometimes. For example, I don't understand team mindless at all.

They call everyone irrelevant for no reason. Obviously, if something or someone is the topic of discussion, they're past relevant. I've trended on twitter 3 times already because I'm so irrelevant, whatever.

Then that day last year when MB went on 106. They kept talking about Prods girl, it pissed me off. She was gorgeous and in the end, she was with Prod and they weren't. Actually, Prod and her are dating now. I wonder how they'll like that.

"Their sodium levels will be so high, but anyway, who's waiting and where are we going?"

"The boys are waiting, We took Ciara and Jawan home." I got up and slipped my toms on. Time to get mindless!

Soon enough, we were in the car on the way to come interview, then a movie. I'm used to going with them so it's no biggie.

"Walter, how long will it take to get there?"

"Bianca? I didn't even notice you! About an hour."

I nodded and leaned on Rocs shoulder, nap time.

ROCS POV

Bianca leaned on my shoulder and instantly went to sleep. She's so cute. I thought back to earlier when we kissed in the bathroom, I've been waiting 2 years for that. I know Bianca loves me, she was in love with me. She just didn't want to ruin our friendship, or her heart.