Chapter 17

Life is good. Life is great. My boyfriend is great. My best friends are great. I'm great!

Most people supported my relationship with Jawan. Back when I was a fan girl, they always called me crazy. I was always that 'obsessed girl'. Jawan didn't want me, MB didn't want me, I was just a stalker, to them. So much has changed in two years, it's unbelievable. The people that supported it, were the ones I'd been friends with from the start. Some people assumed that the only reason I hang around him is for money because Roc won't give me money anymore, whatever. We all know that's not true. I'm too independent to accept anything from anyone without a fight, that's just me.

Others were mad because 'I have Jawan and Roc'. But you know what? I don't care! I'm happy with my new relationship. What a shame, it's been a day and people are already looking down on us.

I sat up in my bed rubbing my eyes. Looking around, everything was blurry, so I reached over to get my contacts and quickly slid them in. Who needs a mirror when you're a pro, like me? (A/N it is pretty easy xD)

Once I blinked a few times, I noticed something on my desk, a big something. Should I move? What if it's a killer here to kill me? I'm not ready to die yet. I slowly closed my eyes and turned in the bed, to make it look like I was really sleep. Grabbing the apple which was conveniently placed next to my bed, I threw it backwards. Then I heard a thud.

"OUCH!!!!" Uh oh. I jumped out of bed turning the lights on,"I'm so sorry Jawan!!!" Wait, why is he here?

"Why are you in my room?" He scratched his head nervously, "watching you sleep."

Should I be flattered, or creeped out? Normally, people see that as the cutest little thing, but do I? Hm, I should think about it. On one hand, it could've gave me a heart attack. I could've cried because I'm dramatic. I would've been shunned by the skittle God. On the other hand, it could mean he's a sexy vampire, my sexy vampire.

"Omg! You're a sexy Vampire, am I right?"

"As much as you'd love that, I'm not, sorry. But go back to bed, I'll be fine." Should I let him sleep in bed with me? I don't want him to try anything but I'd feel bad if he slept on my desk,or my floor. Decisions, decisions.

"Just get up here! No ifs, ands, or buts about it! Just promise me you won't try anything." He nodded turning the light off, sliding into bed with me.

What about mommy? She'll murder me! I'm not ready for skittle heaven just yet.

What to do what to do! I don't know..

Skip that, I'm a cat! I have 9 lives.

I woke up to yelling, lots of yelling. Groaning, I yelled, "off is where I'd like you to fuck!!!!" Before I put my pillow over my head.

If there's anything I hate more than bullies, it's when someone wakes me up. How rude is that? Would you like it if I took your fork and ate your food? What about if I burned your toast? If it was Mindless Behavior, you wouldn't do it, so why now? (A/N Lmao, my mom brings everything back to them!!)

I snuggled deeper into my bed before hearing, "Hell naw! Jawan, get my belt." That woke me up 115%. "Mom.... I- it- JAWAN SAID IT!"

"Shut up, go visit your grandma today. Bring the perv with you." With that she shut my door.

Perv? Perv? I turned to Jawan before I finally understood, PERV! Jawan is a perv!! How logical? I laughed ignoring Jawan and walked into the bathroom to get ready.

"Gramma please." Oh lord, she is the craziest 76 yr old I know.

"Hell naw, it's my time to shine! Bingo bitches!!!!!!!" I looked at Jawan with an amused expression, his face mirrored mine. We were most definitely having fun with my grandma today. She's hip!

"Crank up the radio and hit it with that my chemical romance homie!" After I stayed silent, she did it herself. What's wrong with this women? First, she took us to Target to buy MB's new album, much to Jawans protest. When we got there, the line was wrapped around the building, yet we were still able to grab the first CD. How? Well, my grandma cut in front of everyone. Once asked why she did it, her answer was, 'Bitch I'm flawless.' She whipped her non existent gray hair and I laughed. She's gotten me in to see Trey Songz, Chris Brown, even Drake! She thinks it's because she 'still got it'. In reality, it's just cause she's old.

"Sneak dissing Jawan? Man! You don't want these hands homie! You ain't ready for my flawless ass!" Should I look? Yeah. I should. I really don't want to. I peeped through my fingers and laughed. My grandma had Jawan in a headlock.

"Let him go old lady!" I eventually got out between laughs.

"Fine, as long as you tell Roc I'm ready for him." That set Jawan off as well because we were both on the floor laughing. She has the biggest crush on Roc. Her excuse for not being with him was because me and him were in loveeee. Now, I have Jawan so he's all hers.

"Gramma, wanna face time him?" She nodded pulling out the iPhone he got her. You see, we're all one big happy family. I watched as she waiting for Roc to answer. Once he did, I regretted even meeting him. I felt as if my heart was gonna fall out of my body any second now. I listened as he introduced the girl with him as his girlfriend. I'm pretty positive he doesn't know I'm with her. I felt tears welling up in my eyes but they immediately stopped when I heard my grandmas next words,

"Get away from my man you hussy!" The joy of having her as a grandma.