Chapter 13

I'm crying, so hard. They're gone, no coming back. I looked over at Ciara and noticed she was crying also. So much changed in and hour and thirty two minutes. Two of the funniest, most beautiful people in the entire world were gone, no longer living. Dead. Do you know how that makes me feel? Like shit. I hugged Ciara as we cried together.

"SHUT UP! YOU KNOW SPONGEBOB AND PATRICK COME BACK!!"

VICTORY IS OURS!!!! I jumped up and ran around screaming, crying tears of joy. The boys were laughing, this was a daily thing. I stopped running when Jawan walked through the door. All the laughter was gone, the boys looked like they wanted to kill. Before they could do so, I spoke up, of course, I wouldn't want Jawan hurt.

"Let's play truth or dare!!!" They glared at me before setting up. I smiled to myself, I love getting my way.

"Bianca, who do you love more than Mindless Behavior?"

Do I have to answer that? "MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!!!"

An hour later, we were still at it.

Prod was wearing heels and he loves porn stars.

Ray wasn't wearing a shirt, and he hates Justice's infamous leggings.

Prince had ketchup on his little nipples and Ciara licked it off, twice.

Jawan had on booty shorts and knee highs. He looked utterly and completely ridiculous. Roc would probably Roc them, get it? Roc. Cause I mean, that bootay!

Speaking of Roc.... he sure was special. He was wearing nothing, except for his underwear, which was on his head. Hence, why he wasn't near us.

"Guys this is boring! Lets drink and party!"

Drink and party.

Those words repeated in my head, and I made my decision. Drinking and partying is a horrible idea. We're going to be hung over tomorrow morning, we might do a lot of dumb shit tonight that we'll regret tomorrow, plus Roc and Jawan may use that as an excuse to fight. We can't have that can we?

"Let's drink it upppppppp!"

We're young, so we can live a little, right?

"Fuck you mom! Tell Sad'E I fucking love her dumb ass!" I was currently crying, yelling at my mom, to tell her to tell my dog, Sad'E, I love her. What's so wrong with that?

"And tell Gramma that she's still that Nicca! Okay, bye!"

I walked back into the cabin, or pure chaos. Too many different things were going on.

In one corner, Prodigy was on his knees, begging for Prince back. "Sup babe

Talk to me

Don't ignore me

Please babe! I'm sorry!" Creeps.

In another corner, Ciara and Ray were licking each other, no biggie, right?

And in the last corner, Jawan and Roc were arguing, at least it wasn't over me. I made my way over there because they amuse me, especially when I'm drunk.

"Man! Man! What tip? What tip nicca?"

"Shut up mr wanna be spiffy nicca! This tip, suck it!"

"It's on mr that's why Keisha swerved me!"

"But at least I ain't have to go all around the world for my girl!"

"Maaan, at least me and my girl ain't have to sneak around my mama, drinking kool aid, listening to Chris brown!" They really do listen to each others music, eh?

"Dog! Man! Nicca! That's why you missed her and she was too stubborn to care! She was gone, not you!"

"Man! At least I didn't make a few decisions that I had to deal with, so I wasn't alone! Nobody knew how you felt!" What?

"That was Jacob Latimore hoe!"

And that was my queue to leave. How in the world do you mix up Jawan with Jake? I love them both dearly but Lord knows Jawan has a better voice.

I shook my head and headed over to the second group. "Why are you guys licki-"

They both licked me, from my forehead on down to the tip of my big toe. Instead of staying with the weirdos, I moved on to prince and Prod.

"Sup babe."

"See Prodigy! This is why we won't be together! You cheated again! Babe? What's that!!!! Me and my micro nipples are very angry with you!"

"Guise, you aren't gay."

"We're not?"

"Really?" Prince looked so shocked, I almost laughed.

"No, you're dating Ciara. And My little moonwalker is dating the girl he met on 106 and Park last year. Remember?"

An hour later, we all crashed on Princes bed.

"Night babe."

"PROD!!!!!"

A/N hay :) I wanted Bianca and Roc to do something but I changed my mind. But anyway, I decided that after this update, I won't update until its finished so that the others that vote & comment won't have to wait for the next update. Don't worry, I only have about 6 more parts to write, maybe less :)