Chapter 3

"You're amazing, you know that?"

"I try." Cocky much?

After art, Will, Roc, and I headed to lunch. How he got me out of ROTC, I'll never know. I sat at my usual table. My table consists of Roc, Terri, Tiara, and a few other kids. Most of my friends either go to different schools, or never have the same lunch as me. "Hey Tiara, Terri, this is Will. He's new, so be nice to him. Wouldn't want to make me angry now would we?" They nodded and greeted him. I love the power I have over them, but I hate it at the same time.

I feel guilty sometimes. I'm friends with everyone, it's just I'm intimidating. Or at least that's what people say. I use that to get what I want. A few different people came by our table to greet me.

"So, I'm gonna assume you're known around here?"

"Yeah... A little. I'm just friendly I guess. As long as you don't push my buttons that is."

Roc just had to put his 2 cents in, "No one likes an angry Bianca. She turns into the devils assistant." Assistant? Okay.

Everyone at the table nodded and mumbled their stupid opinions under their breath. Blah blah blah, you shouldn't have made me angry. At one point, I've snapped on everyone of my friends. Friends or not, you do something I don't like, I'll tell you. For example, you know how Roc and the other boys always go after light skin with long hair? They are now into dark skinned beauties. I just had to knock it into their heads, literally. All girls are beautiful, if they would realize that I'm pretty positive they'd have better chances of getting a GOOD girl.

"Nice to know. I'll try to stay off of her badside." Good luck

I just shoved my spoon into my cold stone and stared at it. Why would Mrs. B give us a topic like that? Everyone else had reasonable things, like dissecting ants, or tasting dirt. I just had to get stuck with the hard topic. I'll never love again. I can promise you that. Loving gets you hurt. I refuse to shed another tear over a boy. Especially a boy who's only shed a tear over me when laughing at me. ANYWAY, back to the good happy sappy stuff.

I pulled out my phone and realized I had a text from my bestfriend, Ciara. She didn't get into my school, but we still keep in touch. She's even friends with Roc and the boys.

Shawty: OMG. BIANCA. JAWAN HAS A SHOW HERE SATURDAY NIGHT. WHY DIDN'T YOUR BOX HEAD ASS TELL ME?

I screamed, loudly, "I GET TO SEE JAWAN SATURDAY. YEAAAAAH FUCKERS. NOW WHAT, I KILLED YOUR CAT HOE! YESSSS!" I got weird looks in return. Roc knew I had outbursts about Jawan all the time, as well as everyone else. But Will didn't. I'm scared to look.. Should i? Yeah.

I turned to look at him and he looked amused? "You really like him don't you?"

"I love him actually! Get ya facts straight." He laughed, "I thought you don't do love but I can get you tickets.... Front row, if you want?" Do I want them? Hell yeah!

"OMFG, YESSSS. IM IN FASCINATION WITH YOU! YOU'RE THE BEST EVER! Fuck Roc- Chris rock." I have to be more careful before I blow his cover. It was silent after that.

"But wait, how am I supposed to get the tickets?"

"Well, you, me, Chris, and one of your friends could go out later."

"Yeah Bianca, you could bring Ciara. We haven't done anything together in a while."

"Sure. You guys can meet me at the meeting room in the library. I'll just pick Ciara up."

"Library?"

The library we go is barely classified as a library. It has 10 floors. The top floor is the only floor with books. The 1st floor has a pool, 2nd has laser tag, 3rd has meeting rooms, 4th has basketball courts, 5th has tennis courts, 6th has a track, and 7th, 8,th, and 9th are all party rooms. It's more like a recreation center to me.

"Yeah, it's not your average library." He took my phone and saved his number, "send me the deets."

I looked down at my phone and blushed. Will is pretty cute, and funny. I hope he isn't another one of those playboys. But whatever, I should get these thoughts out of my head. He probably wouldn't even think of liking someone like me. Not that I want him to. Liking leads to loving and I don't do love.

I just don't understand, I never get flustered around boys. I was never a girl to act like a 2nd grader talking to their crush, around boys. But Will has me acting that way. I haven't known him a full day and he's already making my heart skip a beat.

What did I get myself into?

A/N comment/vote? I need feedback :( I don't know what you like and what you don't