preface

TAINTED LOVE
kim doyoung
fanfiction.

TAINTED LOVEkim doyoungfanfiction

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The weather for that day was cloudy, the clouds were as fluffy as cotton candies. The sun did not fully show up which propelled the temperature more warm and relaxed.

Areum was drinking a cup of tea peacefully outside her mansion where she lived with her parents. Every day, her parents would educate her to be a proper girl when she was little but now she's a teenager so they didn't have to worry about her.

Her family is wealthy and she was used to living a strict life but there were times when she would break the rules whenever she gets the chance to.

"Areum!" A guy around her age shouted outside the gate of her mansion, waving at her with a smile.

The girl immediately grinned and motioned him to get in before someone could see him. The guy nodded before holding the gate bars tightly and started to jump in the place, running towards Areum and hugged her tightly which she hugged back.

They pulled away then sat at the bench together where she was sitting earlier. "I thought you wouldn't come today. Father and mother are still sleeping luckily." She told which he sighed in relief.

"I wonder when they will accept me to be your friend." He said sadly, looking down while fiddling with his fingers.

Areum pressed her lips, not knowing how to react. "Hang in there, Doyoung." She muttered.

They have been friends since they were little kids. How it started was when Areum fell while playing outside and Doyoung saw it while he was trying to find his dog. He ran to her and started to treat her injured leg, they were eight year olds during that time and that was how they started to frequently meet each other.

However, Areum's parents once caught them meeting each other and they didn't like Doyoung already just by looking at his appearance. They instructed Areum not to meet him again yet she didn't listen and still meet Doyoung behind their backs until they were teenagers now.

To lighten up the mood, Areum had an idea as she began to grab Doyoung's arm excitedly. "Let's go to your grandmother's bakery!" She exclaimed.

Doyoung smiled and nodded as a response. "Let's go!"

The only way for them to pass the gates was by climbing up and jumping down safely. They were already used to it since it's the only way not to get caught and of course, it should be at the back gates.

Areum accidentally let go of her grip on the gate bars, she closed her eyes and was ready to get hurt but her eyes then slowly opened when she didn't feel anything. She slowly looked behind her and notice Doyoung was holding her waist to prevent her from falling.

They both were staring at each other, and their hearts started beating at a fast pace. It was something unusual for them since that never happened to any of them before, but why now?

Areum felt she was crazy for a moment, but why did she just notice Doyoung is actually handsome?

She quickly shook it off, awkwardly pushing Doyoung away from her. "S-so, come on."

He watched the girl who started walking away, leaving him behind. He knew so well why she was acting like that and of course, he was also taken aback by his sudden feelings.

Did she just make his heart beat fast?

It was as if the world suddenly stopped when their eyes met each other, and it felt like they were the only ones who exist. That's how he felt.

"Let's see." He mumbled to himself before trying to catch up with Areum.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

a/n's note :

finally, a doyoung fanfic ksjsjsksk stream jikjin btw it's a good song  >___<  anw i hope you enjoy this. check out my other books since i stan treasure and enhypen !! best boy groups, periodt.

vote, comment down your thoughts and follow me for updates <3 stay tune !