04

~You only as real as the people you surround yourself with~

Angela~

All five of us were on our way to the office, i could feel the sweat on my forehead forming and the fear in the surrounding atmosphere. What's Leo going to say?

Wait no screw that, what are we going to say? No amount of words would justify our actions in his eyes.

We reached the office and nerves kicked in, my palms were sweater than ever before.

My shaky fist rose to knock on the door, but it opened without me knocking. On the other side revealed a pissed off Alex and a furious Leo.

When I saw Leo it made me realise that I broke one of his rules. We all stepped inside and the door slammed shut behind us. I flinched. Again. Then chaos erupted.
"What the hell were you thinking!?"

"A fight!?"

"Seriously!?"

"On your first day!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you!? ALL OF YOU?"

"Tap dancing on someone's head, what the hell!"

"Your in big trouble"
I just stood there, with my eyes stuck to the floor and hands shaking uncontrollably. Every shout that escaped their lips, echoing in the room only caused me to flinch.

When a Alex told me i was in big trouble, i flinched so hard at his calm voice that i fell to the floor. My body was left shaking like i was possessed. I saw a hand extended to help me off the floor but i flinched away.

What is wrong with me?

Why am I so afraid?

Im having a panic attack. Tears streamed down my face and my vision went blurry. Dizzy was what i felt, my head swayed back and forth till it hit the ground. I was out. Again.

Caden~

Why did she flinch so much? I get the first one, when the door shut. Me and Carlos flinched at that too, i pretty sure everyone else did.

When she dropped to the floor i was concerned but when her head started swaying like it was about to come off, i was scared.

"Lets go home. We will let you off this one" Leo picked her up and his way out the office. He had a YoU bEtTeR nOt Do ThIs AgAiN kinda of tone, you know.

We all left and got in the black jeep limo in silence.

Angela's head was rested on my lap as i attempted to braid her hair. Carlos was asleep on my shoulder, the twins glaring at us and Alex and Leo chatting amongst themselves. .

I figured this would be the best time to take a quick nap and i drifted into a peaceful sleep.

××××

I woke up to guns being fired. All my brothers were poking themselves out the window shooting the two SUVs following us.

WAIT. Since when were we being followed!?

And why are we driving on the side of a mountain!?

Angela~

My eyes shot open as gunshot rang through my ears.

What the fuck is going on?

Why do they have guns?

I was so confused and scared to the point where my emotions shut off. All of them shut off.

I got up off this oompa lumpas lap, my face was emotionless, empty, just as blank as paper. I made my way over to Leo and casually tapped him on the shoulder like we arent being attacked.
"Get the fuck down Angel, i dont want you to get shot"

I ignored his request and asked him straight up. "Give me a gun" he turned and looked at me like i had three heads.

Maybe i do. "No"

Who shit in his cheerios "give me a dam gun"

"No and language"
I huffed and returned to sit next to the oompa lumpa, sulking my ass off.
"Carlos has a lighter hair shade than me. Here" he handed me a gun like it was nothing. And i could finally tell the difference between the oompa lumpas.

I took the gun as he helped me aim from a window from the other side so fancy pants wouldnt see us.

We managed to kill off five people. Me and Caden made a pretttyyy good team, but there were two SUVs and i needed to sneeze. We were making progress though.

"Readyyyyy.......FIRE GURL" Leo turned around and stared at us in disbelief. I was about to fire but i sneezed. Causing the angle of the gun to change, i didnt realise and i took the shot and i heard air coming out a tire.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? WE ARE GOING TO DIE" I didnt realise what Alex was on about till the car started swerving.

I hit our own tire.

Oh shit.

The car began doing flips down the mountain side, glass shattering and flying everywhere. Every happened quickly, very quickly and my eyes fell shut.

Leo~

My eyes widened a the site of the car. I frantically began looking for my siblings.

I found a my younger brothers, they had a few cuts but nothing severe.

"Why would you give her a gun after i told her she can't have one?" I ran a hand through my hair in frustration. It felt greasy....wait.

My hair is never greasy. "Leo im sorry i didn't know this was g-" i quickly put a hand over his mouth to to silence him and spoke myself.

"Theres gas leaking, find Angela and be quick before this shit explodes!"

Worry filled us all as we started looking, there was a whole load of glass everywhere so it will take some time.

I dont even know how long we were searching for but a shout from Rodrigo was heard indicating he found her. He brought her back and handed her to me, she was unconscious.

There was a forest behind the car so we made our way there as fast a possible and took cover as the car erupted into flames that danced into the clouds.

I held Angela close to my chest in a protective grip as both of the twins leaned on me, seeking comfort.

Alex was pacing back and forth while on the phone to one of our men to use our location to track us down.

"They said they are going to send Dehlila to come get us" i simply nodded, and he came to sit with us.

We all huddled together, falling asleep in eachothers arm and warmth.