09

~some people survive choas because thats how they grow, others thrive in chaos because that's all they know~

Unknown pov ~

She doesn't know im still alive. Which is a good thing. I have to suprise her, tell her im sorry for leaving.

For letting her go on that journey alone.

I sat alone on the rooftop, taking in the city lights at night. I remember when she told me everyone always leaves in the end and i proved her correct. I left her.

And i still hate myself for that.

Rodrigo~

Ever since she arrived ive noticed something off with her. I dont know what it is though, Leo clearly does but he's not telling us. He says wait till she tells you, dont force her into it. Bro what the fuck.

If i want to force someone i will force someone, the fuck.

That has given me a pretty good idea.

Tomorrow at school I'm going to send my friends to bully her in the corridors, during lessons though. Im gonna send her a text saying she has to meet me outside.

On the way she will get jumped!

Im a genius, gotta warn Richard about this.

Angela~

Im lost. In my own house.

Even though i got a tour, i still manages to get lost.

I sat down in the random corridor im in and decided to fall asleep and wait till someone finds me.

Its for the best.

××××

"WHERE IS SHE?"

"I DONT KNOW I WOKE UP AND SHE WAS GONE"

"HOW CAN YOU LOSE A HUMAN BEING ELIJAH?"

"HOW CAN YOU EVEN MISPLACE ONE?"

"I DIDNT DO IT PURPOSELY"

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK, OK"

"SOMEONE FIND MY BESTIE"

"JUST FIND HER AND STOP ARGUING, GOODNESS ME"

I got up and i had the worst headache ever. It was like people were shouting in my head.

I began wondering around again hoping to find my way out when i came across a balcony.

MY ESCAPE

Peering outside i saw a pool directly below and people searching in the surrounding landscape.

I cant even swim what am i thinking.

Am i going to jump? Yes, yes the fuck i am

I was stood on the railing, posing like a hoe on crack. Three. Two. One. JUMP. And i junped.

"I BELIEVE I CAN FLY, I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKY, I GOT SHOT BY A-"

Water engulfed me from all directions, trapping me. I cant swim. Someone help. Please.