10. Bahrain

Daniel's POV:

-"Hi uncle Chris, how are you?" I could hear her struggling while I was kissing her thighs. Her skin was soft, I could have become addicted to it. Controlling myself around her wasn't an option anymore. While sucking on her thighs I positioned my thumb on top of her clit and rubbed her doing circle motions. Her breathe was getting heavier while trying to talk to my once team director. 

"Yes, everything is going fine at Mclaren. It's always good working with Zak" she said while bitting her lips and looking at me. I draw a trail of kisses from her thighs to her most intimate part and started to slowly lick her clit. 

"No. Daniel is not giving me too much trouble" I smiled against her clit and sucked it while putting two fingers inside her. She finally moaned my name while pulling my hair with her hand. 

"Nothing. I just got a message from him. He could be annoying sometimes. Uncle I was cooking so I have to go. See you in Bahrain" as soon as she hung up I increased the rhythm of my tongue and my fingers. Her moans were increasing and they were driving me crazy. I used my free hand to position her legs on my shoulders just so I could get more access to her and then I took that hand to her boobs. Sophie was gorgeous. She tasted even better. That moment was the moment I knew I had to make her mine, it wasn't probably going to be now but I knew I wouldn't be able to hold on for much longer. 

"Dan, right there" she let out loudly before releasing herself. I could feel her legs shaking in my shoulders. I left her catch her breath while I just smiled at her. She tasted amazing and it was a thought that was sickening me. 

- "Soph are you okay?" I heard and instantly recognized Sam's voice. Her eyes shut open and I just smirked knowing the girl had probably heard Sophie's loud whimpers 

"Please don't tell me you were dreaming of Daniel again"  I could see the brunette's cheeks turning red before she hid her face against one of the pillows 

- "Of course not! But I'm a little busy with work right now! I'll come to your room later" She replied still hiding her face. Once I heard the step noises of Samantha leaving I removed the pillow from Soph's face 

-"So you have wet dreams with me?" I questioned in a funny voice tone 

-"It just happened once ok? Super long time ago" She said making me wonder how long this has been going on for on her side. I started feeling guilty. Was this just a physical attraction for her or was she feeling more than just that? 

-"I was teasing you" I answered still zoned out. She was still looking at me with a grin on her face. Sophia was so hot. I really wanted to get a taste of her but at the same time I couldn't help but thinking that I had gone too far. She was still my friend, my little girl. I was one of those boys I needed to protect her from, even though she had become a strong woman since last time I saw her. 

-"Dan, I'm not a girl anymore" She said coming closer to me as if she had been reading my mind. I could feel her hand trailing my right thigh and I just swallowed trying to gain self-control. She would not break eye contact at any moment as if she was desperately asking for an answer

"And I want you" She said almost whispering and leaving a small peck on my neck. This girl was going to be the end of me

-"Soph, this is not ok" I pushed her away softly. I was afraid that whatever I was going to say next was going to break our friendship. Maybe it was too late. Maybe I had already crossed that line.

"I don't want to ruin our friendship Soph. If feelings were to get involved it would be the end of it. You know I am not a relationship person and I will not commit anytime soon" I finished saying