23. Stay the Night

SOPHIE

Daniel's face changed at the mention of Charles. I just wanted to lie down next to him. It was my first time being this intimate with a man and I just wanted to cuddle him for the sake of it. I wasn't going to be weak though. If he didn't want exclusiveness, I would make sure he didn't have that. He walked closer to me in silence.

- "Sophie, why don't you just stay?" he asked holding my waist in his hands. I held the smile back.

-"Daniel, you said no feelings and you don't let your hookups stay in your bed" I reminded him with a serious tone.

-"This is not my room. Is a hotel room" He said with a funny grin on his face.

"And sleeping together doesn't mean we have feelings for each other Soph," he said and I couldn't hide my disappointment. My heart sank and my eyes went straight to look at the floor.

-"You're right" I mumbled. I felt his hand on my cheek and heard a small chuckle coming from him.

-"Girl, you know how important you are to me. More than any other woman. Is normal I want to spend the night with you after we had freaking great sex" He said making me look at him. He walked closer connecting our lips. He walked me back to the bed and let us fall back on it. Him falling on top of me.

"Do I get seconds?" he asked, tender kisses going from my lips to my chin and neck. I moaned and felt myself getting wet again when he kissed my boobs while caressing my waist with his hands. I felt his hand traveling down to my most intimate part, sliding his pointer finger from bottom to top and ending on my clit. I could feel myself burning from the inside.

-"Fuck, you are so wet again" he groaned pressing his hard against my wet vagina. He let it slide up and down rubbing his dick all over my pussy. Daniel got away turning his body and laying next to me with his hands covering his face in frustration.

-"Whyy" I complained.

-"Honey, you are probably sore right now. You looked in pain earlier. I don't want to hurt you," he said, kissing my forehead.

-"I'm sorry. I want you so bad" I felt myself blushing. He had noticed I was in pain and I wasn't too experienced. He pulls me in against his chest.

-"It was insane Sophie. You drive me crazy. You are so freaking hot" he mumbled against the top of my head.

And that is how we felt sleep. Our legs intertwined and his fingers ran through my back.

-"Good morning lazy ass!" I heard Daniel's voice before feeling the weight of a pillow against my face. As I opened my eyes, Daniel was staring at me from the bathroom door.

-"Asshole" I mumbled complaining. He came walking towards me and sat next to the bed.

-"We have a long day today" he murmured stoaking my hair, I closed my eyes to the feeling of his touch.

"I hope they don't ask about my love life" He rolled his eyes at the thought of it.

-"They probably will Dan" I answered with a frown on my face. I lifted my head from the pillow getting closer to him and leaving a peck on his lips.

"It's going to be fine" I reassured him.

-"They are just going to be asking me about a bunch of girls I don't care for. They were just a one-night stand or maybe a couple of times" He said causing my heart to shrink a bit. Was I just a one-night stand for him? Was I the girl he was going to use for a couple of nights? Surely not, Daniel had tried to hold himself back from letting this happen for a while.