12. My Heroin

WARNING: Super explicit 

Daniel's POV

I was on cloud 9. I had Soph grinding on top of me while my mouth was busy kissing every single part of her boobs aggressively. At this point I had gotten rid of her Mclaren shirt letting me see how perfect her boobs looked under her bra. I took a look to her face while my tongue was playing with her left breast. Her head leaned to the back, her lips partly opened, her soft whimpers filling my ears up with desire, and her hips moving all along my hard length. I could feel the palpitations of my hard increasing every time I could hear my name coming softly out of her mouth almost as a beg. She was lost in it, and I was lost too. I was willing to let all my worries aside and fuck her right there, in my driver's room. Not that I hadn't done it several times before, but this was Soph. Although there was still a bit of guilt deep inside me, the pleasure of imagining her moaning my name on top of me was stronger. 

- " Soph, are you sure you want to do this here?" I asked making sure she was not going to regret it later. She looked at me and I could see doubt in her eyes. She moved her hip one more time against me and bit her lips. She leaned her head back again and kept moving her hips against me. A sweet moan came out of her mouth. I focused back on her chest and bit her right nipple

-" Daniel" She said breathlessly and I wasn't sure if she was asking for more or she was about to say something else. I stared at her as her face was closer to me. She grabbed my lower lip in between her teeth and slowly pulled away causing a groan coming out of my mouth. 

"If you weren't you I would let you fuck me anywhere we go" she said standing up. I felt hopelessly desperate to have her close to me again. Her almost naked back was perfect, so delicate. I grabbed my pack to feel how hard it was and groaned. She looked back at me and sent me a cheeky smile. I smiled back at her and smacked her ass before she started putting her shirt back on.  She was ready to leave before I grabbed her by her arm 

-"Aren't you going to give me a goodbye a kiss?" I said turning her around and grabbing her by her waist. I had never felt so clingy in my life, but I wanted more. When it came to Sophie I was always going to want more. She smiled and let her lips slightly touch mine provoking my own lips to part in two hoping for more. 

-" Don't get too clingy Ricciardo" She said turning around and exiting my driver room. 

Testing went fine. If we could call it like that. The car seemed to be positioned good compared to the rest. Or at least that's what it looked like on testing 1. Testing day 2 was a totally different story. For some reason, the car didn't seem as good and I didn't feel as good. 

-" Daniel, the team is testing us for covid, ok?" I heard Michael saying. My head was pounding and I could barely internalized what he was saying. Blake and Sophie were sitting on a couch far from us. 

-" Sophie, we're all getting tested. Daniel and Michael aren't feeling too well. I am feeling great but I was close to both of them. Do you want to get tested as well?" - Blake asked Soph and I could see how she shook her head. 

-" I don't think is necessary. I'm feeling good" she said 

-"It is necessary. You've been very close to me" I said looking at her with a challenging look

"She'll get tested as well Blake. I don't want anybody on my team being at risk" I continued 

-"Sure. I'll get tested" 

Of course all four of us dropped positive. I was going to miss the next week of testing but at least I would be good for the first race of the season. We were all quarantining by ourselves. I had fever for a bit my 2nd day of covid but felt a little better after day 4. Michael was pretty sick too while Sophie and Blake pretty much had no symptoms. Soph and I had been texting the whole time we were in our quarantine. We would FaceTime and have long talks. However, we never mentioned our encounters. It seemed to be our agreement at this point.