22. You choose

DANIEL

Trigger Warning: Very explicit content. If you don't like it you can scroll down to the end of the chapter to not miss important information!

I walked behind her. She knew I was going to follow her, I knew I was going to do it as well. She looked back at me and smiled. I sped up to start walking next to her positioning my hand on her lower back and earning a glare from her. 

As expected there were a couple of paparazzi and fans waiting outside of the club. We were in Australia and that was the norm. I quickly removed my hand away causing both of us to laugh. As I gave my ticket to the valet guy and waited for him to get the car, I took the chance to take pictures with the people while Sophie smiled at the scene. 

-"Daniel, how is the love life? We saw you with a very distinguished model last weekend" One of the guys with the cameras asked. I ignored the question and took a glance to ensure Soph was alright.

"Didn't things work for you guys?" He asked again causing Sophie to come closer behind me in PR mode. 

-"Mate, I am great. I am accompanied today by a gorgeous girl. Respect that please" I said seriously. 

-"Yes, Sophie Horner, your PR. Are you guys together?" He continued and Sophie and I could not help but laugh. 

-"How lucky would I be? No, we are good friends and coworkers" I answered getting away from them and opening the car's passenger door for Soph. She smiled at me and got in. 

 Once inside the car, we didn't say a single word to each other. I started driving away wondering what was going through her mind. She was a little tipsy and giggly and that was driving me crazy. 

-"So you would be lucky, uh?" She said with a grin on her face. I could feel all my walls crumbling inside of me. I dropped my hand on her left leg and caressed her thigh while driving.

-"It seems like we can't stay away from each other, can we?" I said looking at her from the corner of my eye to see a smile growing on her lips. She chuckled at my comment. 

-"Dan, you are the only one who couldn't see that," she said turning her body towards me.

"We both know the sexual tension between us won't go away if we don't get it out of our system" she whispered. Almost by instinct, my hand traveled higher on her thigh. My pointer finger traced circles on her. 

"Shit Daniel" I heard her moan softly making me fully direct my attention toward her for a quick second. I saw her looking at me while her upper lip trapped her lower lip. I looked back to the road letting a quiet groan escape my mouth. 

-"You know you look irresistible tonight, right?" I groaned moving my body closer to her to be able to reach her most intimate part. My finger traced soft circles against her clit.

-"Oh god" she whispered letting her head fall back.

-"I can drop you off at your new boyfriend or you can come with me to the hotel," I said keeping my pace steady and a grin on my face. I heard her moan once again. 

"Or I could pull over right here" I continued knowing we were just a couple minutes away from the hotel.

-"Take me to your room" she said shrugging on her seat and that was my cue to speed off. 

I jumped out of the car running to open the door for her. As I helped her get out of the car I threw the keys in the valet's direction and walked inside the hotel holding her hand. I didn't care about cameras and witnesses at that moment. I didn't care to overthink what was going to happen in the morning, or a week later. I just wanted her. The elevator ride was the longest ever. We were with three other people in there and I could just eye her while she stared back at me. Once the elevator hit my floor I grabbed her by her hand almost dragging her through the hall. I rushed to open my room's door and turned around to gently push her against the door, closing it with her back. The soft moan coming out of her mouth pushed the last string of patience that I had in me. I desperately brought our lips together while holding the back of her neck with one hand and pulling her leg to my waist with the other.