Forbidden part 2 (WM)

TW: It's a lot darker than part 1, Violence, blood etc.

"She didn't pick any of my phone calls, it's weird." You complained to Peter the next morning. "Maybe she got grounded too but of phone."

"Maybe, I just wanted to know how she was." You sighed closing your eyes leaning against the locker. You didn't sleep well that night. "I think you can ask her." He pointed toward Wanda who's getting her books from her locker.

You nod and make your way to your girlfriend. "Hello love."

"Y/n." She answered bluntly closing her locker. "I-uhm you didn't answer any of my calls or text."

"He confiscated my phone and laptop." She said not looking at you, her voice barely audible above all the noise in the busy hallway. "That sucks. My mom's grounded me too. Can't hang out after class anymore."

"Y/n I'm sorry but you have to stay away from me." She finally looked at you, and you could see a cut on her forehead. "What happened?" You asked concerned not registering what she said.

"Nothing, I just fell." She shrug.

"Wait what do you mean stay away?" You scoffed a little making her close her eyes. "We're over." She said bluntly looking behind her at a teacher looking at the altercation.

She leaves you but you quickly turn around and grab her wrist. "Let me go."

"Wait, you can't just break up with me like that." Your hand is snatched away from her wrist by a strong grip. "She told you to let her go, and if I were you I'll leave her alone that's what's best for the two of you." Pietro said positioning himself between you and Wanda.

"So that's it. A year of relationship over just because of a make-out session in the bathroom." You asked hurt in your voice. "Yes, That's it." She answered coldly.

You turn around and walk down the hallway not wanting to give her the pleasure of seeing you cry. Flash attend to make fun of you but you just bump into his shoulder really hard making him almost fall.

"Y/n. Y/n wait." Peter calls after but you ignore him getting out of the high school and to the parking lot. You get into our car and leave school. You didn't want to stay here one more minute.

You went to the compound knowing that your moms won't be there because they're at S.H.I.E.L.D. You wanted to cry but nothing came out, you wanted to scream but again nothing came out. You wanted to be sad, angry, disappointed But nothing struck you but emptiness.

You stay in your bed for what feels like days when it was only a couple of hours. "Miss Romanoff, it appears that your mothers want to talk to you in the living room." Friday said from the speaker on the roof.

You sigh and get up this is going to be a long day. Your mom was sitting on the couch while your mama paced around both still in their S.H.I.E.L.D's suit. "Imagine our surprise when we received a notification of your school saying you weren't in class and one from Friday saying that you car home early." Your mama starts very angrily.

"Snitches." You mumble crossing your arms and leaning against the wall. "Stand straight when we're talking to you." Maria chastised.

"I'm not one of your soldiers." You throw back making your mom sigh and get up it's going to be a long conversation. "Can you explain to us why you're not at school?" The redhead asked softly trying to get your point.

"I don't know can you explain to me why you're not at work." You said defensively.

"Quit the attitude young lady, we're only trying to help." The brunette sighed looking at you. "No you're trying to make me your perfect little daughter again, but guess what?! It won't happen."