Drunk part 2 (EO)

"Get a dog. She said. I'll take care of them she said. Now, who's walking you uh." You said to your dog who clearly doesn't care what you're saying as he's strutting around the graze of the park.

That was your gift for her birthday, she wouldn't stop talking about it so here you are with a three-month-old German Shepherd. But when she wasn't feeling like it or she was busy you would walk him alone, normally it would be the both of you or only her.

You take a quick picture of him sending it to your sister, and Lizzie but you knew she was just starting her live on Instagram so she wouldn't see it right now.

Annoying Sister 👩🏼: cuter than you.

Twin thingy: I hate you 😑

Annoying Sister 👩🏼: 😘

"Spy come here." You called for him and he comes running to you. His name is Spyro but you like to call him Spy. "Sit." he sits down immediately and you smile giving him a treat. "Good boy."

"Come on time to see mommy." You take him in your arms where he snuggles into you his head on your shoulder. You knew you shouldn't get him used to you carrying him but you couldn't stop a good cuddle session with the puppy.

"Honey I'm home." You sing-songed walking in your house, not taking your shoes off because she was surely in the garden. Like you predicted you catch a glimpse of Lizzie showing her garden, you open the door glass slipping outside. "Sorry I got distracted my wife and baby just got home." Lizzie apologized to the viewers when she stopped talking to watch you walk with Spyro in your arms.

"Oh, they never met Spyro before. Say hi, Spy." You say appearing on the screen next to Lizzie. As if he understands you Spyro bark once making you and Lizzie smile. Elizabeth was too busy looking at you to notice the chain of comments asking about the wife thing but you didn't miss it, or the fact that Scarlett we're commenting in it too playing surprise.

"Love I think you ratted us out." You mumbled turning your head toward her. "What? Oh." Her eyes widened and her lips press in a thin line smiling sheepishly. "Well, I guess it's out now." You chuckled leaning down to kiss her cheek, grimacing when you realise that Spyro had just licked it.

Lizzie giggled wiping your lips with her thumb. You let the puppy down and embrace Lizzie from behind to look at the different comments with her. "Someone asked who proposed. I did at Christmas last year." You said with a wide smile.

After your birthday party, you pulled Scarlett around the jewelry store in New York City to find the perfect ring. You knew she was the one, and you couldn't wait any longer to make it official.

"We got married in July and now we've adopted our first baby." Lizzie continues to tell the story while you were stuck in your memories, from almost a year and a half ago.

It was yours and Lizzie's turn to host Christmas this year, not all your siblings could've come but you weren't too disappointed since you saw them on your birthday. Scarlet, Colin, and Rose were coming. Chris Evans too since you basically grew up with him since you were seventeen. Mary-Kate and Ashley were coming too that's about it.

You help Lizzie in the kitchen cooking everything you needed for the evening. Then you both take a shower, you might take longer than usual by blowing off some steam with Lizzie. Once you're ready the table is set and the house decorates the first invited arrived, you great them because Lizzie was still getting ready upstairs.

"Chris! Happy to see you come in, where's Dodger ?" You greeted him with a big smile, he hugs you tightly while answering you. "I left him with my brother."

Before you could close the door a small voice appear behind you. "Aunty Y/n, Aunty Y/n I'm here!" Rose squeals running in your arms, you catch her in your arms laughing with her. "Oh wow, you got big since I saw you."

"Silly Aunty I saw you yesterday." She giggles when you started tickling her. "I did, didn't I? Go annoyed Aunty Lizzie she's in our room." You settle down on the ground and she takes off upstairs.

"Y/n merry Christmas!" Scarlett hug you after she greeted Chris. She slips a black little box into your pocket before she pulls always. "You on the other hand didn't grow much." you teased.

"Idiot you're only an inch taller than me." She grumbled slapping your arm. "Thanks for keeping it, I swear she would've found it otherwise."

"You're welcome now let us in, it's cold outside."  You let them in taking their coat for them and greeting Colin since you didn't do it earlier. "Aunty close your eyes." Rose said from upstairs.

"Done." You said with your eyes tightly close but your face still angling toward the stairs. You could hear little footsteps running down the stairs and a 'be careful' from your sister. "You can come now aunty Lizzie."

You hear a couple of gasps next to you so you wanted to look too, opening one eye you look at the stairs hoping to see your girlfriend but a hand blocks your view. "Don't cheat." Colin scolded you in a teasing tone.

You feel won't lips meet yours and you smile softly. "You can look now." You open your eyes slightly to see Lizzie in a beautiful red dress. "Wow, you're beautiful."

"Thanks. Now can we maybe leave the foyer?" She replied with a side victorious smile knowing that you were speechless. "Aunty Y/n Santa Clause's coming tonight!" Rose said seating on the couch in the living room.

"He is, isn't he." You put some Christmas movies on for Rose to watch if she was getting bored of listening to adults' discussions. Lizzie's sisters arrived not long after that and you spend a lovely night with everyone. "Love? Can you come quickly?" You asked your girlfriend holding out your hand.

She takes it getting up from her chair next to Chris, following you to the garden where your Christmas decorations were. "Are you okay?" Lizzie wondered when she saw how much you're tense.

"I'm okay it's a good kind of stress don't worry. I just need to tell you something." You take her hands in yours gaining her undivided attention, she smiles reassuringly at you. "I love you so much. Before you say anything just listen. I'm in love with you, head over heels in love. I know it'll never fade, ever. You're the one for me, so Elizabeth Olsen will you marry me?" You asked getting on your kneel.

She smiles warmly placing her right hand on your shoulder. After a quick moment as if she needed a moment for the information to travel to her head she nods smiling widely. "Yes of course I'll marry you, was there even a doubt?"

You put the ring you chose specifically for her on her ring finger kissing her hand before getting up. "I can't wait to be Olsen." You said kissing her softly.

"What if I want to be a Johansson." Lizzie answered cradling your head in her hands. "Hummmm I guess we can put a hyphen if you really want to." You hummed in thought.

"I love you." She whispered before she leans in sharing a soft kiss, you both start to slowly sway from side to side in a musicless dance. You stay in your peaceful bubble until the door barge opens and Rose appears bouncing on her toes impatiently. "Did she say yes?!"

"She did!" You exclaimed taking her in her arms to tickle her. Lizzie follows you inside the house sharing the good news. "I'm happy both of our wishes came true." Scarlett said secretly, making you speechless before you smile fondly at her hugging your sister tightly.

"Baby? Helloooo." Elizabeth tried to get you back in the present waving her hand in front of you. "Oh sorry, what were you saying ?"

"Scarlett asked in comments if she could come over." Lizzie chuckled at your space-out face. "Only if she brings Cosmo and Rosebud." You frown at the phone knowing your sister was watching.

"Anyway, I'll let you go back to your live in peace." You kiss her cheek before going home again Spyro right behind you.

A part 2 was kindly requested so I hope it's what you expected. I'm sorry if it isn't I tried at least.

I hope everyone is taking care of themselves.