Prologue: Fighting the Terrorist Warrior; Xyro's New Transformation

On the otherworld planet by the supreme kai's world, Goku, Vegeta and Xyro are fighting against the most powerful opponent and the terrorist one in the entire universe who destroys every planets with one energy blast...... Kid Buu A.K.A..... Majin Buu. Goku is still charging super saiyan 3 until he's ready to fight while Xyro are doing his best to holding it very long against the monster and Vegeta was complete injured on the ground.

Vegeta: D-Damn it, I'm the only one that I'm out of my energy, Xyro is still fighting Buu, and Kakarot is still charging the power. Are you done charging it Kakarot?!

Goku: I'm trying Vegeta. *thought* Xyro is holding up the fight, Heh, he really do fight his pride of a saiyan.

Xyro use the double kick right in the Kid Buu's stomach and still not in pain.

Xyro: *pant*....*pant*.... I don't know why you're doing this Buu, but you destroy everyone's lives, every planets and this has nothing to do with all these innocent people. And I won't let this happen to destroy the entire universe!

Kid Buu: Hah! Hah! Yayayayagh!!!

Buu stretch his arm to make it long and wrap on his neck choking on him, Goku and Vegeta are worried him from his death. But one thing, The Hercule Mr. Satan was hiding behind the boulder.

Mr. Satan: Wait, what am I doing? I'm supposed to help out too, I'm the worlds championship of the martial arts, the people need a hero!

He got out of the boulder and standing right in front of Kid Buu and Xyro.

Mr. Satan: Hey Buu!!

Kid Buu: Hmmmm?

Mr. Satan: You actually had your way with those three, but let's see if you can handle against the worlds champion!

He walk to get close to kid buu right before he toss Xyro away, and after that Mr. Satan is doing silly things to make fun of him and Buu is a little piss.

Mr. Satan: Aww what's the matter boo-boo, are you scared the worlds champions of martial arts?

Xyro: *thought* That imbecile, does he want to die too? I have to stop him before he get himself killed.

He's trying to stand up on his feet, he was trying to get there but Buu stop and grab his head in pain and start screaming.

Xyro: *thought* What's going on, is he on pain of headache? *energy signature* Wait, I sense the other one, could it be...?

Kid Buu spit out the chewing gum and it exploded and see Majin Buu came out.

Mr. Satan: Majin Buu!!!

Goku(shock look): No way, another Majin Buu.

Mr. Satan: How dare you hurt Buu, I won't forgive you, let's go!!

Kid Buu: AAAAAAHHH!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! OHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!

Xyro: CHAOS CANNON!!!!!

Just before he was about to charge in to Mr. Satan, he got send it away from Xyro's attack.

Xyro :*panting* You're facing me now you chewing bubble gum freak son of a bitch!!

Unknown Location