Ch. 3: Spending Day Beerus, Awaken the new Saiyan God

Both Vegeta and Xyro were surprised from Beerus to face against him.

Xyro(surprised look): M-Me? But why?

Beerus: Simple question, because you know the history of a super saiyan god and I want to fight you if you're a worthy to be my opponent by the god of destruction such as myself, so what do you say, want to challenging me, saiyan boy?

Xyro crossed his arms and think from his question, Vegeta on the other hand is very nervous while Whis is busy eating his enjoyable food. Finally he's giving an answer.

Xyro: Hmph, Fine by me, as long as you won't get yourself boring instead of enjoying food.

Beerus: *smirk* Excellent, looks like you want to fight me very badly, are you?

Xyro(serious look): Yeah you bet I do, and I won't go easy on you just because your a god of destruction.

Beerus: Heh, I feel the same way to you, Saiyan. But first, I'll enjoy the party and if it's interested around here, let's go Whis.

Whis bow and follow him and Vegeta look at Xyro with his arms crossed.

Vegeta: You have explanation to tell me how long you know about the super saiyan god.

Xyro: It's not like I didn't realize that it got on my mind all of the sudden Vegeta, but I didn't expect this is happening when lord Beerus has awaken.

Vegeta: If you do know about it then why didn't use against Majin Buu?

Xyro: If I did then I should master that form but if my new power rans out then I couldn't transform back to its intense power.

Vegeta: ....Fair point.

Just then, Bulma gave an announcement.

Bulma: Now for the highlight of my birthday festivities It's bingo time! I think we all agree the castle and the airplane are amazing prizes but both pale in compassion to the grand prize of....a complete set of all seven dragon balls! All you have to do is to win the bingo and you can get any wish you want granted!

a complete set of all seven dragon balls! All you have to do is to win the bingo and you can get any wish you want granted!

Everyone cheered from the grand prize.

Xyro(surprised look): No way, they collect all the dragon balls? Then count me in!

Beerus: Oh? Those dragon balls are resemble planet Namek wish orbs, never thought of those earthlings have those orbs.

Whis: Seems very quite reasonable, I believe that earth's guardian is Namakian.

Beerus: If I recall correctly, gathering the orbs together summons a great dragon who then grants the orbs owner any wishes so desires.

Yamcha: ...!! Hey wait a minute!

They all got attention on Yamcha.

Yamcha: I only count six dragon balls, which means...

Everyone: THE FOUR STAR-BALL'S GONE!!!