Ch. 10: Destroy the Clones, Find all the Z-Fighters

Both clones of Piccolo and Vegeta charge at Xyro when he grab both of their fists and swing it in by split, Xyro goes to clone Piccolo.

Xyro: Dodge!!!

But the clone Piccolo didn't dodge at Xyro's punch and send it to the sky and Xyro is preparing from the attack.

Xyro: Special Beam Cannon!!

Xyro fired at clone Piccolo and it has been explode on his head and then he goes to clone Vegeta and took a massive punch and rapidly punches.

Xyro: You don't deserve to claim yourself as Saiyan because you're a clone! An imposter/faker like you doesn't underestimate the prince of all of the saiyans such as himself, Prince Vegeta!!!

Xyro swing kick the clone Vegeta and he extend his hands to collided together.

Xyro: FINAL FLAAAAAASH!!!!!!

He fired the clone and it's been engulfed the clone's body.

Xyro: Enemies like you is afraid of Saiyan's potential. In the midterms: Our potential.

Android 21: *claps* That's amazing Xyro! Very truly!

Xyro sees Android 21's smile and he slightly blush when his eyes look away and did the gentle scratch on his cheek with his index finger, then he has a energy signature.

Xyro: Looks like we got company!

They see all the clones of Goku, Vegeta, and the rest of the clone Z-Fighter.

Android 17: This is pain in the ass.

Then, something has been trigger inside of Android 21's mind and she smug of smile.

Android 21: Looks........so..........yummy.~

Android 18: Hey, you okay?

Android 21: I....I..... can't take it anymore!

Android 16: 21 stop!

Android 17: What's wrong with her?

Android 21: Get out of my way!

But the clones fire the barrage Ki blasts to Xyro and he deflect all of the Ki blasts but he was been close to clone Yamcha and got hit on his cheek then Xyro felt a punch by clone Tien and tries to get him down. Xyro was on one knees and he cross his arms to block while the clones fire the Ki blasts.

Android 18: Oh no! Xyro—

Android 17: Wait don't 18! Look!

Xyro: Hyraaaaagh!!!!!

Xyro spin kicks the Ki blasts and got hit the clones and Xyro cross his arms to ready the attack.

Android 16: ..!! Get away from here!

Android 16 grab Android 21, Android 18 grab Krillin and place his arm on her shoulder and Android 17 grab Yamcha and Tien on their shirt collar.

Xyro: I'm going to obliterate all of you imposters!! NOW DIIIIIIIIE!!!!!!!

Xyro use the Ki explosion to obliterate all the clones the entire area until there's nothing left, the Androids flys down to the ground and see Xyro unharmed but shown the steam on his upper body.

Xyro: *inhale*........*exhale*........ That should do the trick.

Android 21: Xyro!

Android 21 rush at Xyro to see if he's okay.

Android 21: Are you feeling okay? Are you hurt?

Xyro: Don't worry, I'm alright. But are you okay? At very second you start been acting strange.