Ch. 7: Xyro's Past, The New Heights (Xyro vs Frieza)

(Author: Hey guys! Rickey350 here, before you read this chapter, I'm gonna make a short announcement. Goku and Vegeta are still in training at Beerus world and no, Xyro won't turn into a Super Saiyan Blue, but I'm gonna try something different with a surprise for you all, it's gonna be a good one for this chapter and it's gonna be a loooong one. I hope you enjoy this. So without further ado, let's get to the chapter.)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Everyone are in shock for how they heard Xyro calling Frieza a master.

Krillin(shock look): M-Master?!

Tien(shock look): No way, you mean Xyro's master is Frieza?!

Piccolo: *thought* Something tells me that it isn't a good thing how Xyro regrets everything.

Frieza: *evil laughter* I see how quite you've grown so much ever since I saw you when you're a small boy.

Xyro: I don't wanna hear about it! I'll never forgive you for what you did to me! At first you kill my parents and then you force me to kill these innocent people like they're were nothing but a little bugs!

Flashback

Frieza and his army are in Xyro's home and he took down his parents by injured while Xyro was been force down from Frieza's army.

Frieza: It seems you disobey my orders, not even those saiyan monkeys wouldn't guarantee to do my work. So any last words, monkey?

Kabuki: *pain* Go...t-to....h-hell...

Frieza: Then you'll be the one who goes to hell, now die!!

Xyro(Youth): *eyes tear* Papa!!

Frieza use the death beam and kill Kabuki, the next target is to kill his mother, Echika.

Frieza: Well then saiyan woman, you'll be next death without a mercy.

Echika: *weakly laugh* You maybe... the most powerful tyrant in the entire universe, but you don't... underestimate the saiyans.

Frieza: *smirk* How cute, but that's too bad you'll have to die right in front of your little adorableness son.

Echika look at Xyro and she can see his tears.

Echika: Sweetie, before I die listen closely, try to save yourself and never let your pride away from the saiyan warrior. We'll always be there with you.

Xyro(Youth): *eyes tear* Mama...

Echika:*sad smile;eyes tear* Goodbye.... My young warrior son...

Frieza: Now perish!

Xyro(Youth): *crying* MAMA!!!

Frieza kill Echika right in instantly and Xyro is still crying for losing his parents.

Frieza: Now then, it's your turn little Boy.

But suddenly, it begins to rumble and Frieza's scouter begins to scan from Xyro and his hair is rising.

Frieza: What's this?!

Xyro(Youth): *sob* Why...? I just want to live my good life with my family, what was the purpose? *sniffle* We didn't do anything wrong, we just want to live our freedom. And now they're gone... so why?! I WANT YOU TO TELL MEEEEEEE!!!!!!