Ch. 1: Family Day; Strange Warrior in Xyro's Dream

When the battle is finally over, they are now can live in peace, both Goku and Vegeta were still exhaust by the battle against Kid Buu but Xyro is still on the form of super saiyan 4. After that, Kibito Kai teleport along with Elder Kai and Dende.

Dende: You guys are in the bad shape, here let me help you.

Elder Kai: Well, this is an intense battle.

Kibito Kai: Indeed it is.

Xyro: Dende, go ahead and heal Kakarot and Vegeta, these two had a rough battle and they're more exhausted than I do, I'll be okay.

Dende: Right.

First Dende heal Goku and then he heal to Vegeta, once they were heal, Xyro's power went down and sit on the ground and he still a little exhaust.

Xyro: Sorry about all this Elder Kai, I didn't have a choice.

Elder Kai: No need to apologize boy, at least the battle is over.

Mr. Satan(happy look): You hear that bee, it's all over, we don't have to worry anymore!

Bee bark for happy but he sniffed from this familiar smell he jump off and ran to see where it is, Mr Satan follow him what they saw...... Majin Buu.

Mr. Satan: It's... it's Buu!

Vegeta(shock look): What?!

Mr. Satan is checking on him if he's alive, he hear a heartbeat.

Mr. Satan: He's still alive! Hey little green guy, come here quick, use your powers on him before he die please!

Dende: *nervous laugh*

Vegeta(angry look): You can't possibly be serious, stand aside I'll finish that monster off myself!

Mr Satan: No please I beg of you he's not that bad of a guy like him, he's different than before, you saw him, he fought the evil Buu with all he had.

Vegeta: I don't care, it's what he's capable of, we don't know how his strange magic works, what if he blows another destruction on the planets?! If he does, he could end up everything, we can't wish him back he has to die! Don't be an idiot!

Mr Satan: The only reason that bad one pop out of nowhere is cause he shot his dog, he lost him, I beg of you please I'll take care of him, I'll take the responsibility and keep out of the trouble, just leave it to me!

Xyro was surprised what he said, he got up and walk towards them.

Vegeta: Leave it to you? Leave it to you?! Is that a joke, Allowing you by the fate of the universe will take the cover by the competence?! Get back fool, or do you want to die along with this beast?!

Mr Satan fear and protect Majin Buu.

Vegeta: Kch, I'm.... warning you.

Dende is staring at Goku by the smile of his and Xyro is staring at Majin Buu who is unconscious.

Xyro: No, he doesn't deserve to die, we'll spare him and give him a second chance. Dende, go ahead and heal him.

They all surprised except Goku.

Vegeta: What did you say? Xyro, have you lost your mind?! Explain yourself now!

Xyro: I never understand myself why I have to spare him, but when I fought him back on earth, he doesn't want to kill or destroy everything, all he wants to get himself freedom out of Babidi's orders, if Majin Buu and Mr. Satan didn't save me from evil Buu, I would've died there, it's the only right thing to do, right?

Vegeta: Tch!

Goku: *smile* Hehehehe, yeah I agree on him, plus we'll get on him training so we can all fight him again even if means it's one on one.