Chapter 19-June's POV

This chapter will only work if it is in June's Pov so here it is. 

"Okay, so this is what happened," Day begins.

"That was me that took Tess. When you went to get her stuff she told me what happened. I got mad. What type of person would do that. She asked me to take her with her, so i did. We just happened to take of when you came back" Day tells Sutter. 

"But when some on told you see was dead, that wasn't me. I promise. Besides, Tess is alive," Day finishes.

"What!?" Sutter yells.

"Yeah, she's healthy and walking around." Day says.

"Why didn't you say this once you came in," Sutter asks.

"Oh i dont know, maybe because you were too busy trying to kill me and June," Day shoots back.

"Will you two shut up," i scream

"Sorry," Day says

"Day did you kill my parents or not," i ask.

"No i didn't." he answers. I hang my head. I check my watch.

"Shit. Day it is time to go," i say.

"Okay. Sutter we will be back," Day says and we get up.

"Wait, please don't tell Tess that i am still alive. She porbalby doesn't remember anymore. She was very young when this happened," Sutter says.

"Yeah, no problem," Day answers and we walk out.

"Day i need to go," i say.

"June, i didn't kill your parents just like i didn't kill your brother. June, i don't kill. I never kill," Day says.

"I don't know Day. Like i said i will go look at my brothers murder report and the photos," i answer. 

"Okay," Day says quietly. I am about to tell him to go back to Tess when he walks toward me and puts and hand on my cheek and pulls my lips to his. All my my training would have pinned him to the ground, but now i just stay still. I know i should pull back, but i cant. Instead i kiss him as hungrily. We kiss for a few minutes until he pulls back.

"Sorry. I just couldn't stop myself," Day says and walks away. I click my mike on and Thomas comes on.

"Ms. Iparis, are you okay,"

"Yeah, i am fine. I didn't find anything yet. Send a patrol car to pick me up. I will try tomorrow," i say.

"Okay," Thomas replies and clicks off. In a few minutes a patrol car comes and picks me up. Once i am back in my apartment i clean up and sit in front my computer. I pull up Metias's photos. All i see is a big blood stain on his heart. I look at his leg and i see the faintest blood stain. I look at the other photos. All of them show the heart wound, never the leg wound. It take me a while to realize that all of the photos are taken at an angle. But why would Commander James what to keep this a secret from me? Maybe Day is right. Maybe he didn't kill Metias. When i look at the heart wound, the shape looks familiar. It almost looks like the shape on the tip of Thomas's knife. The knife Commander James gave him.