Chapter 17-Day's POV

When Sutter said that his daughter's name was Tess, i nearly fainted right then and there. 

"Wait, you're saying Tess, Tess Young is your daughter," i say.

"Yes you idiot!" he shrieks.

"And Christine is your wife. I have never heard of a Christine," i say.  I turn to June and say," Do you know a Christine?" But all she does is just sit there.

"June, you okay?" i ask.

"No," she says.

"Why?"

"Because i do know a Christine. Christine was my mother's name." She turns to Sutter and says,

"Christine Iparis, right?"

"Yeah. Wait a minute. Are you here kid, June Iparis, Republic's Prodigy?"

"Yeah, Why?" she asks.

"Get out of my house now," Sutter says pulling out a knife.

"Whoa, stop it Sutter. She's with me," i say.

"Why is she with you. Is she here to capture you?"

"No. Yes. No. I mean technically yes, but that's not the point," i say.

"You're here with a guy that killed your mother," he says to June.

"I did not kill here. Unlike you trigger happy knife throwing slut i don't kill," i say.

"Stop talking and arguing for a second," June yells. "So, my mom was married to Ezra Iparis, my dad, and to you Sutter Styles. So that makes you my step dad. You and my mom had a kid Tess young, and that makes her my stepsister, right,"

"THat's right," Sutter says

"June, you okay?" i ask. I grab here waist and spin her to face me. She cries out and collapses.

"Oh, shit. Your wound," i say "Fix that now Sutter. She's lost a lot of blood!"

"Alright, carry her to my room"