Chapter 7-Day's POV

I wake up to Tess shaking my shoulder. I rub my eyes so they can adjust.

"Come on sleepy pants. If we want to get some plague cures we are going to have to buy it with money. I know a bar around here that has illegal Skiz fights. We can gamble," Tess says. I nod, but i'm not a 100%with gambling in a skiz fight. They are illegal for a reason. In a Skiz fight two people fight and a bunch of people gamble.

"When does it start?," i ask her.

'A little after midnight," Tess answers.

"Alright. Can we check it out. I think i want a drink," i say. As wee walk to the bar we stay silent. When we get there the bar's name is " Fighting Grill."  I laugh. If the Republic soldiers found out about this, everyone would be dead. Tess says she wants to explore the bar. I let her, and beside i can't protect her forever. I sit at the bar and wait for someone to come to me. I notice a really cute girl walking toward me. She has a high pony tail and no make up  and that makes her face noticeable.

"What's you name, sweetheart?," i ask her. She looks at me like she's going to punch me, but she smiles and says,

"Natasha."  She leans in so close that if i were to move a little bit my lips would brush hers. Then she asks,

"What would you like?"

"Surprise me," i say. When she comes back she gives me something that looks like vodka.  The moment i'm done with my drink, i look up to Natasha and ask her,

"You know that criminal, Day. One the news they were saying something about Day. What was it?"  She looks around like someone might be watching us. Then she whispers so quietly i have to lean in to hear what she's saying,

"I don't know much, but it said that Day was going to meet a Republic soldier on the corner of Michigan and Millennium avenue. They said Day was going to see the soldier for and electrobomb."  I perk up. An electrobomb. Those are impossible to find. It will disable all guns in a 10 mile radius.

"Really," i say, "Well, he better be careful. One more thing, When is this happening."

"Tomorrow at 11:00pm," she says. "So are you coming to the Skiz fight. I'm fighting tonight," Natasha tells me.

'Oh, you bet," i say winking. When i meet up with Tess i tell her about the information i got.

"You're going, aren't you," Tess says. I nod. I have to try. We sleep in a alley close to the bar.

'I will wake you up when it's midnight," i tell Tess before she drifts off.