Kookie, Chimmy and Y/N - Movie night II

His eyebrows raised and for a moment he was a bit startled. But then his eyes started to gleam again, his expression got darker, more challenging ... dangerous. His tongue slowly drove over his lips, leaving them to shine lazily in the flickering lights of the still turned on TV. Without breaking eye contact he started to speak with a voice you have never heard before. Deep and demanding.

"Jimin. Take Y/N to our room. And make sure she is naked, laying on our bed, her beautiful butt facing upwards. And if she behaves badly, you know what to do." His hand reached for your face and grabbed your chin, holding it in a tight grasp. "Did Jimin tell you about the safewords? Are you okay with all this?"

With a smile you nodded, trying to assure the dark-haired man that you wanted this as much as he did. For a moment his dominant demeanor slipped and a stern expression showed up on his face.

"I know you said we should explore this side of your relationship alone, but I want Jimin to be with us." His eyes went up and wandered over the man, still sitting next to you in his obedient pose, looking at the both of you attentively. "I feel more confident with you, Chimmy. And I know you have been more intimate before, so I thought this could give us all a good basis to go further."

Your insides burst with love for this considerate, sweet man and you looked forward to the following intimate moments, even more, knowing you had two of your dearest persons to guide you through this very new experience. So, without thinking further you pushed yourself up from the younger's lap, kneeling beside him, and let Taehyung's knitted cardigan slip from your shoulders. Then you grinned at him with a challenging smile.

"I am ready when you are, baby."

For a moment he just looked at you, a warm, loving smile on his face. Then, within a blink of an eye, it slipped back into dom mode. He reached his hand out to Jimin and lifted the other's chin, locking eyes with the relaxed smiling men.

"You heard our baby. Bring her over. I will fetch some..." His head tilted and he grinned suggestively at you. "... things."

Jimin just answered with an eager nod and immediately jumped up, while Jungkook leaned back and observed him with a smirk. You initially did not understand why he looked that smug, but it was soon explained by Jimin snatching you up and throwing you over his shoulder, walking out of the room with you. You couldn't even protest, that quickly you were carried down the stairs, into the room next to the entrance door, and thrown onto the big, comfortable bed, standing under the loft bed Taehyung had taken over when he moved into this room.

"Baby, you have to undress now." Jimin said sternly, while closing the door, his eyes wandering over you. With an incredulous smile you slowly straightened up, your breath going faster, this whole situation starting to turn you really on.

"Holy shit, Jimin." You whispered. "You just picked me up like I weigh nothing."

The slightly younger man just giggled and shrugged, sitting down on the bed's edge and beaming a smile at you. "Chimmy is really strong, baby." He puffed up his chest and looked at you with an innocent expression, seemingly waiting for you to say something. It almost surprised you, how much you enjoyed this new side of him. Contrary to the first night with him, when he dominated your senses and body to that wonderful extent, he was now looking so soft and obedient. His eyes sparkled in pink tones, reflecting the colorful light of the led strips, cleverly placed behind some of the shelves and picture frames. His light, fluffy hair was hanging over his forehead and his pink, plush lips glistened beautifully in the dimly-lit room. Your heart clenched together and you felt that overflowing love for him rushing through your whole body and setting your mind on fire.