Ocean Gays

It was a nice Wednesday morning but it didn't stay like that for Iruka Kujo as her dad and brother were having an argument in the kitchen... again

"Seriously, they can't can it for one day?" Iruka thought to herself as she got out of bed and dressed for school, grabbing her pink cacti notebook from her desk and walking into where the fighting was coming from. "yare yare you guys, can't put a sock in it for one day I see" she sighed then got some coffee, sitting on the counter with it.

Jotaro, her older half brother rolled his eyes at his smaller sister "Well excuse me princess, not my fault you have zero sleep schedule" he tried to be nice as he knew she can and will give him a soccer ball to the face on purpose "also eat something so you don't trip over nothing again and cut your leg like a dumbass" he threw a piece of bread at her as that was the closest food item.

Their father looked between them "Why are you two like this?"

Iruka looked at Jotaro then giggled "Cause we're homo and single well he's both, I'm just single"

Jotaro sighed "Sometimes I wonder how we're related, you're my sister and we might have similar faces, you absolute crack weasel"

Iruka smiled and stole his hat "But dear brother I'm your crack weasel and you love me just as much as I love you"

 Their father; Sado stepped between the two "Enough, I'll drive you guys to school since I have to leave soon, I know both of you would like one day where you don't need to outrun a bunch of girls going after you"

They both nodded and got their shoes on, still talking "Heard there's a set of hot twins transferring to our school next week, hopefully, one of them will pique your interest more than Johnny in Dirty Dancing"

Jojo smacked her upside her head "If you try anything I'm sending you to Gigi for a month"

Iruka got off the floor "At least Gigi owns deodorant, you smell like 3-week-old tuna" She bolted out to the car and hid in the trunk, did he chase her, yes did he catch her, not yet that would have to wait for the walk home.

*a normal school day later*

Jotaro hid in a bush by the house and waited for his only dumbass sister to walk by so he could be more of a dick to her although it would be funny to them and only them after waiting for several hours in said spider-filled bush he got bored, annoyed and a little concerned as she got lost but could normally find her way home once she got to a familiar street so he was wondering why it was almost 6 and she wasn't close.

he decided to go home, drop off his stuff, hop on his bike, and find her that way, knowing their mom would be gone till 7 and he could find Iruka in that time but the thought ran across his mind "Could someone have seen a cute girl and decide to run off with her... no Iruka would've kicked the shit out of them by now if anything she probably blended in with a crowd and is already home"

Jotaro looked at the front door and felt it was locked so no one was home so off with his plan he was, starting at the school "Iruka you here, promise I won't send you to the states or kick the crap out of you, it's getting late and mom will kill me if we're one idiot short" he felt a hand on his shoulder and turned around "what? can't you see I'm looking for someone, less you've seen a 5'7 girl wearing a guys school uniform with grim reaper earrings I don't think you can help"

the guy looked him up and down before dropping the earrings into Jotaro's hand he grabbed the guy by the shirt and lifted him off the ground "Where is she?"

The guy pointed at the field and led Jojo behind the locker rooms used by the sports teams, Jotaro was very confused, there were no practices for the next few days after most of the coaches and directors got nasty food poisoning "This is what she would like to call 2+2=7 math my good bitch, please try again before I kick your ass"

 The other man looked at Jojo "Just follow me a little farther" The tall gay man sighed and followed to see Iruka tied up, soaked, and trying to fight them off which wasn't going too well with the fact that she was smaller than them and pretty skinny "really, you waited for me to feel bad before cutting yourself loose?"

the angry teen nodded as she cut the ropes holding her wrists together "Yes, besides kicking them didn't help. That one ugly bastard is a boxer so be careful" She rubbed her wrists and arms after getting off the ground

"you bitch!" the boxer tried to attack her using the knife but something punched the guy into the pool behind her, it was Jotaro who was pissed

"you clearly don't understand that this idiot is my sister who I'm willing to commit murder for so either fuck off or I will be significantly less nice" One guy charged and got punched and there was a surprising amount of blood coming from his pants

"What did you do?" Iruka panicked, wondering why the guy's nuts were bleeding when he got punched in the face

"I don't know just take my bike and go home, neighbors are probably there if they follow you" he yelled and shoved her in the direction out of danger