Magnets are fun,right?

The crusade came to a temporary stop in Egypt as Noriaki was going to be released from the hospital the next day so they wanted to wait for him. The day started normally with a hotel change when after some exploring things started getting weird, watches wouldn't work and hairpins went missing. The following day they were all waiting on Joseph to get breakfast and the missing crusader from the train station, Joseph woke up late so Avdol had to wake him up before Polnareff had a cow and possibly three chickens according to Iruka that's when things started getting dare I say bizarre as the door that chair and women's skirts started being magnetically attracted to him. That wasn't truly a problem till the escalator when the stand user used part of her costume to pull Jospeh into the moving stairs "Should we just get brunch and my idiot brother without him?" Anoe asked the rest of the group "no,I'll go get him"Avdol sighed as he walked back into the hotel "don't do anything stupid" he looked directly at the french man who looked very offended as the teens looked smugly at him as their egyptian friend went to find Joseph which he did fairly easily,stopping the escalator after touching the electrical outlet on the side of it,outwarly being embarrassed by their oldest traviling companion causing a scene but internally enjoying seeing theold man going though something he and the younger crusaders went throught on a daily basis "Mr.Joestar,please get up before this gets to your grandchildren" the oldest stand user got up "she ran off" he pointed in the direction of the enemy and ran towards the girls' bathroom with Avdol close behind, stopping at the door "maybe I should get Anoe or Iruka, they can get in there without being called a creep" the egyptian man suggested as the american shook his head "Iruka is a liability with her needles,lack of physical stand manfestation and overall upper body strength also Noriaki will kill me if anything happens to his sister" avdol nodded the redhaired male may be a toothpick but he was faster and stronger than he looks after the years of filling in as his twin whenever she couldn't play her favorite sport, the other male sighed as they both walked into the bathroom to find the standuser although shortly after entering they were chased out and followed the stand user,being called pervs as they were pulled together by their bodies that were being turned into magents,being put in a....copromisng postion to get out of it and getting hit with an umbrella before tumbling down over the fence and onto the railroad tracks infront of the stand user who started doing the traditional villain monolauge as Avdol melted and dug them a trench under the train as the stand user ran away while staying in range. They came up with a plan to corner her which succeeded, crushing Mariah with the heaps of metal that were now stuck to them before finding the teens + Polnareff who looked a mix of hungry, traumatized, and exhausted which they decided not to question and got the four food before waiting at the train station for the last crusader to join them, hoping he would get Jotaro out of whatever funk he was in.