On the Road Again

Jotaro was stuck between his sister and Anoe, he wasn't upset about it, at least they didn't smell too bad "drive like you have something illegal in the trunk" Iruka told Polnareff as he did a very dangerous maneuver when he stopped when they saw Anne who walked up to them for a ride. She told them why she was doing it which made Iruka look at her "what are you saying about us?" she nodded at Anoe and herself which made Anne rolls her eyes "yeah but you two are here with your brothers" Anoe sighed "Nori trips over his own feet at least twice a day and has no idea where we're going" Nori sadly nodded at what his sister said as he knew it was true while Polnareff almost hit a truck but Star Platinum punched it which damaged both vehicles "maybe it is a stand user" Anoe told her twin who nodded, both trying some sugar cane juice as they conversed when Joseph pointed out the car in Anne's glass which prompted Joseph, Jotaro and Polnarff to beat the shit out of the four other men there "they're getting away" Iruka yelled at the guys as she used River Styx help chase the car down so she could get a good look at the driver's face at a minimum "is she really chasing him on foot?" Jotaro asked his internal question out loud "apparently" Anne giggled as Iruka shook off rather easily then left on the road, landing on her knee with a sticking crunch followed by a scream of pain. Jotaro ran over to his sister to help her back to the car "River Styx should fix your knee soon" he slugged her in the arm "and that's for being a dumbass who thought she could take on an enemy alone without backup or a plan" She pouted "but you do it all the time" "because he's a trained dumbass" Nori piped up from the front as the group continued driving till they caught up to the standuser who dried to nock them off a cliff but ended up in the bottom instead to the combined efforts of Joatro and Noriaki and their combined enjoyment of Sumo when the radio turned on and the destroyed car and driver introduced themself as Wheel of Fortune,spitting bullets of gas at the younger men as the group ran off into the rocks, Anne triping and giving a speech instead of getting back up "time to monolauge means you got time to get up and run"Nori yelled at Anne "shut up you theatre kid" Anoe rolled her eyes as they got up the other side of the ravine, the car following fast behind, Iruka covered her nose "you guys smell like a gas station" Jotaro sniffed himself "yep,we're covered in the stuff, don't try to heal us just yet though as he still can try something" he was correct as Wheel of Fortune set him or well his jacket ablaze to the horror of everyone but he was able to bury himself in the ground before he got burnt to a crisp. He knocked the driver's lights out as the group stole his car to continue their journey to Egypt.