The Bad Type of Two for One

The crusaders finally landed in Singapore for a couple of days till they could send Anne back and make sure everyone got medical attention and in some cases needed medication. Overall it was just a quick break to lick their wounds and get some rest aside from Joseph who decided to play matchmaker for a bunch of young adults to the dismay of his grandkids who all but begged him not to but would either complain about rooming with a Kakyoin over each other, yes so he decided to pair everyone up " Anoe, Slushie, and Anne get one room." Pol immediately caught on and roomed Avdol, Leaving Jotaro with either rooming with Nori or Joseph, the lesser evil of the smaller teen he chose, as in his words "he's small and needs protecting as he trips over nothing" which Kak responded with a quick "fuck you, you tall ferret" Jotaro smirked "fuck me yourself" Nori pulled Joot to his level "maybe I will" Iruka laughed "wait till your in  your own room love birds" Jotaro chased his cousin around till she hid in the girls' room so he went to join Kak in theirs when he noticed an off feeling that only got worse as he wandered off to explore with Kakyoin, Anne and Iruka it was going fine up till the coconut stand where Iruka decided to pay and someone decided to steal her wallet "seriously?" Kakyoin ran after the thief and caught him "I believe that belongs to my friend, you have some nerve stealing from a lady " he broke the guy's nose and ruptured the stolen wallet to his friend "here you go" he received a smile from the shorter girl who got their coconuts then continued to the cable car station where yellow temperance decided to flirt a little with Iruka, not realizing Jotao was with the twin he was pretending to be "hey, Iruka you got something on your face " he licked it off only to get punched by Jotaro into one of the cars "what do you think you're doing" Iruka nodded "I may go by slushie but I can assure you I don't taste like one" yellow temperance finally reviled himself and pulled Iruka into the cable car with him "You two are sure gullible, my stand yellow temperance will kill you Jotaro where it got on your hand while I take your precious little sister to Dio to do whatever he wants to her anyway toodles" the door closed but not before Jotaro could jump in and throw Iruka out "run as far and as fast as you can while I deal with this" she nodded, grabbed Anne and started running back to the hotel.

when the girls got to the hotel, sweaty and out of breath they hurriedly banged on Joseph's door till the old man answered "Jotaro, in trouble, where's Noriaki?" Iruka mumbled out as she tried to catch her breath Anoe helped both of them into the room to sit down and tell them what happened, Anoe found her twin sunbathing by the hotel pool, she reminded him to wear sunscreen before he burnt to a crisp or turned his brain into a baked potato then told everyone he's fine and not duct-taped in a closet somewhere. Iruka took Anoe and Joseph to the cable car station to find Jotaro to see him hanging out of one of the cars, she looked at Anoe "is that 20 meters or less?" Anoe shook her head and they all watched as Jotaro fell into the water below, pulling Rubber soul with him so they started running to help him but they were late for the fight but Jotaro still needed healing "health boost" Iruka threw a small jar of her blood at her older brother, it shattered on the cement at his feet,he laughed at the attempt of splash healing "good try" he joined the team and actually got healed