Judgment the Great

The six crusaders were on a boat heading to their next destination after meeting up with the girls after a few days of being like boats passing in the night. Now they were heading towards an island to pick up an old friend "why are we going there, isn't Egypt in the other direction?" Polnareff asked Joseph, he received a nod "just have to do something there first" Pol couldn't hear the teens giggling behind him as the others, including Avdol decided to play a little prank on their French friend. They got to the island and walked up to a small house, everyone pretending to be surprised by Avdol pretending to be his father as he yelled at them to leave, Polnareff ran into the jungle after Avdol ran into the house, and the four teens started dying laughing from the act although their older friend decided to call it off and look for their missing drama queen while the other five got everything ready to go, even calling Sado and Ryōji to inform them of their adventure and get yelled at if you were the twins as they waited for the others to get back. A few hours later Avdol retired with a bloodied Polnareff who was telling them all about their fight with Judgment and his user as Iruka healed him up "Look at the best part, Avdol is alive" he told his friends excitedly "we already knew that" Anoe sighed "we didn't tell you because of your big mouth" Nori finished what his sister was saying "I even healed him up a little after you and Nori left the scene"  Iruka finished healing up their drama queen as they all boarded the sub to finally get to Egypt.....hopefully with no more bumps in the road.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they're almost there,hope you guys enjoyed and I'll see you next week