Platinum Phantom

Jotaro got up the next morning and threw on some ripped, black jeans and a black phantom of the opera shirt from their recent high school production where he was in charge of set design and getting things for the shorter stage crew members but that's not important right now, least not to him as he had stuff to do and ass to kick so he put his shoes on and started his walk to school, deciding he was gonna march in there and clear things up, for once fully ignoring his fangirls for he had no time to talk he had a mission dang it. he got to the office in record time after making a diversion with Star then booking it to school, catching his breath outside the building before walking in "I need to clear something up about..." he paused, this was the worst part "Irene Shizumia" He hated that name as that was what his 'uncle' forced his aunt to name Iruka, for 14 years it remained unchanged in their school system even though they legally changed it to his aunt's pick of Iruka around the same time. the secretary smiled, knowing they would be happy about this "she's no longer in the system, only Iruka Kujo" Jotaro was surprised but glad none the less "ok then, I accidentally got her kicked off the football team and suspended for something she had no part in if you need proof, I have witnesses" she nodded at the tall teen "I'll tell you when we need that information, for now, go home" Jojo nodded and started the trip back, stopping at a local convenience store to get slushies for everyone, mostly Iruka as they were one of her favorite drinks.

*at home*

he walked in the door and looked around, it was 11 he thought they'd be awake by now, assuming everyone was using the time to process yesterday he went to put the frozen drinks in the freezer before they melted even more than they did on his walk back only to find a spoon on the floor along with his mom, he didn't know what to do so he ran to get Joseph as he knew more than any of them about the possibilities of what could be going on. Joseph looked at his grandson "breathe, I can't understand when you're talking a mile a minute" Jotaro shook his head then pulled the old man to the kitchen to show him why he was talking so fast, there was an actual emergency that could have something to do with stands or an actual medical thing he wasn't in any way prepared to handle. he didn't know, but if it had to do with stands it could be bad. Joesph looked at Holly who was still breathing but had a stand which was the most probable cause so he took Holly to her room then sent Jotaro to check on Iruka to see if affected her as well. Jotaro nodded, calming down a little after learning it was reversible then going to check on everyone who was awake and playing the game spoons but instead of getting out you had to either remove an article of clothing or do a dare or truthfully answer a question "you started the best game without me?"Iruka nodded "I'll deal you in for a slushie" Jotaro sat next to her and gave all of them their drinks "there you go miss slushies and depression" true to her word she delt him in then started the game.

A few hours and both men being stripped to their underwear, Joseph walked in to check up on them, immediately regretting it "what is this?" Iruka giggled "spoons: truth, dare or strip" Jotaro explained "we're playing spoons but instead of getting out of the game when you don't have a spoon you either have to either remove a piece of clothing or do a dare or answer a question like this" he looked at Noriaki who chose dare, Anoe gave him a look, knowing it was either do it or be completely naked in front of two people they just met "dare you to kiss Jotaro"  Nori sighed and did it, blushing afterward "happy?" "very" she giggled. Joseph looked at all of them "we need to find Dio to help Holly" he looked at them "get your clothes back on and we'll figure out how to locate him" He looked at Iruka "except you, we don't know if or when this will affect you" the shortest person looked up at him "rather help you guys stop this crazy bastard than sit here" Jotaro looked at her "stay here, you don't have a stand that just makes you a good target for them to kidnap and do what they please with you. this is an adventure you can't go on" he got up to help find where Dio is, knowing she'll find a way to join them regardless of what the others said.

*a few hours later* 

Jotaro was on the plane between both twins, not that he minded as they were asleep and he got to read his book in peace, wondering why the chick behind him is so nervous "Star, why don't you check on her? make sure it's not squib, don't feel like getting lectured"  the purple stand nodded and pulled the hoodie of their nervous friend back to see Iruka who was watching a fly. Star returned to Jotaro and showed him it was in fact Iruka and there was a stand on the plane they had to fight "yare yare, can't you see I have a cute boy sleeping on me who's too feaking cute to wake up?" he shoved both twins off him "stand user, once it's taken care of you can go back to bed" he looked at Iruka and punched her in the arm " you're so dumb, once we land you're going home, no acceptions" Iruka lined up a bow and arrow and got the fly in the wall, killing the user but now the plane was crashing, waking Joesph who looked at the four teens "I'll fix this, we'll have words in the morning" he looked at his granddaughter "especially you young lady" he safely landed them in Hong Kong where they slept and talked, Anoe asking a queston "if you know the SpeedWagon Foundation, why didn't you just ask to borrow a private plane, it would be less chance of" she looked at the younger girl "stowaways" Iruka looked down "I get it, I don't have a stand but I want to help, not like it'll do much good being at home" Joseph nodded at both of them "good idea Anoe" he looked at Iruka "as for you, you're now bait" she nodded "better than nothing" Nori nodded over at a French man with a stupid haircut " think he's a stand user, time to test our bait" he pulled off the oversized hoodie to show off a slightly oversized AC/DC top that showed off her birthmark, lure him out,try flirting with him or something" Iruka sighed and walked up to the man, sitting on his lap "hey sexy, how about you meet me outisde for a discussion about DIO" she got up,her star mark showing, the man followed her,Jotaro and the others close behind. Pol was surprised, he wasn't expecting one of his targets to be so open and to tease him, he decided to grab some of her breasts, only to be grabbed and thrown over her shoulder and onto the ground "perv" Jotaro nodded "good job bait" he was greeted to a kick to the nuts "why are you like this" he was greeted with a shrug to his question. Pol grabbed Iruka by her shirt and pulled her back "well your bait is now mine, find me before noon and defeat me I'll let her go 

TO BE CONTINUED