headcanon 5

Head canon day 5 leading up to the release of Partner's in Crime and Catgirl: Crushed!!!

Release date: March 3rd, 2022

1. Both of the boys love when Brooke or hazel plays with their hair.

2. Dick and Brooke at some point will get a dog and Dick suggests Haly as the name and Brooke just blinks at him because she thinks he means Hayley (rogue) until it actually clicks. Dick apologized through his laughing when he realized too.

3. Brooke and dick have had a contest to see who is more flexible. Dick won and Brooke called him circus boy for a week straight.

4. Cat has been trained to ignore her pain, as such, sometimes she doesn't realize she's been injured until after the mission is over when she collapses onto Dick. At first, Dick thoughts she was hiding her pain because she felt she had something to prove. Then, he talked to Cheshire and he realized what was going on. Now, he acts like a mother hen, always asking if she's okay, and checking for injuries himself once they're safe.

5. Brooke often visits the Manor, even when Dick isn't with her because she really likes the boys. No one will say anything, but they started to realize that she came around more often when it came close to the anniversaries of current points in her life like her parents and her brother's passing. They don't say it, but all try to hang out with her and make sure she is okay and feels loved.

a/n:

which was your fav? Or just one you would love to see?

xoxo, author