Plot Shop

"There is no greater agony then bearing and untold story inside you" -Maya Angelou

In which a girl with an obsessed imagination makes stories that will never see the light of day

Here's how it works:
If you for some weird reason stumble upon this idiotic idea of mine and actually find a story that your interested in writing, then leave a comment or message me.

Ground Rules:
1. You must give me credit

2. You must continue writing the story till the very end. If you decide to discontinue you must take the story off Wattpad.

3. The stories yours, you do with it what you see fit as long as it follows MOST of the original guidelines.

4. I can and will decline your offer to write the story if, you are not familiar with the fanfic, potentially if you are a new writer, and if I believe you can't take the story to its true potential.

5. You need to stay consistent with your updates, if you stop writing for over a month then I will ask that you take down the work.

6. If you decide not to write the plot let me know so I can make it available for others

7. After getting the plot you must make your first update within 3 weeks

8. This is not first come first serve, I will pick depending on your past writings (unless your a new writer) and how much you want the plot.

Other then that I'm pretty chill when it comes to this.

If you have any questions, about the plot, or the story itself feel free to contact me.

Explore the Impossible
Take a pen to you paper and honey
Let the words run free from you imagination to the ink