Dragons- Flash

Available [X]
Taken [ ]

The day a dragon came tearing through Central City was the day Barry Allen put down the flash suit and walked away forever, because there was NO way he was fighting a dragon.

Or at least that was the thought in his head, because let's think seriously Barry was never going to not be the flash.

So just when the flash was about to become fresh meat a women appeared and held the jaws of the dragon open. She was a fighter, a dragon slayer, but most of all she was a mystery.

Because the day she fought a dragon, and then flew away on its back was also the day that Barry Allen realized that there was so much more to the world then what he thought.

So here begins the story, the fastest man alive and a man with impeccable aim go on a journey looking for the women who fought a dragon, because no one wants to find dragon eggs in there city.

In which the world is endanger of being infested with baby dragons and Barry knows only one women that can save them- but he doesn't even know her name.

My dragon doesn't like you
- mystery lady

Well it wasn't like I was trying to make a good impression
- Barry

I'm the fast man alive yet I just meant a super speed dragon that definitely kicked my ass
- Barry

It was a baby dragon too
- mystery lady

You know we're going on an adventure. The Flash and the Green Arrow going on one fun adventure.
- Barry

I don't find this fun
-Oliver

1 thing

1. I legit have no idea. If you see potential then it's all yours to create.

If interested leave a comment or message me. Until then happy reading.