Hurricane - JJ Maybanks

Available [ X ]
Taken [ ]

JJ Maybanks Fanfic
Main Character: Harriet Lee

Everyone on the Outer Banks knew the life story of Harriet Lee. Everyone knew that the girl was fast, the best runner on the track team, and had the brains of a modern day Einstein. But if you could ask anyone on the island who Harriet Lee was they would say she was a hurricane.

And JJ Maybank would say she was sassy as fuck.

JJ and Harriet became the definition of the most cliche love story. He was reckless, hilarious, and in her opinion crazier then a cat in water. She was smart, beautiful, athletic, but had a mouth dirtier then a sailor. They were in love. Or in love as two young teenagers could be.

Everyone knew the story of Harriet Lee, the girl that was a hurricane. So everyone knew about her death and it just seemed so fitting that she died during a hurricane.

On the eve of a hurricanes arrival to the Outer Banks, Micheal Lee, went out to the beach. His young innocent mind wanting to get a glimpse of the incoming storm. Harriet Lee ran as fast as she could through the streets of her home. Her little brother was outside on the day of a hurricane and he was the most important thing to her.

Michael Lee would tell people later that Harriet Lee pulled him from the beach, only to get hit by a tree and pulled away by the sweeping water.

So that was the end of Harriet Lee, or that's what they thought.

The last time JJ Maybanks say Harriet Lee was the glimpse of her back running towards the beach. That view haunted him till the day another Hurricane hit the island. Because this hurricane brought back the very thing it took away.

Cause Harriet Lee's story wasn't done yet.

No it was just beginning

If interested comments or send me a message
Until then happy reading!