The Girl in the Blue Dress- Cisco Ramon

Available [x]
Taken [ ]

Cisco Ramon Fanfic
Main Character- Everly "Eve" Wild

It was raining the day they met. Raining so hard that the concrete under there feet crumbled. There umbrellas laying on the ground punctured with holes. Central City had never been hit with such a storm and it would never happen again.
Until the day they met again.

Cisco Ramon was 18 when he met Everly Wild. At a stupid bar his brother had dragged him too. All he wanted was to be at home reading the new science books he'd gotten from the library and maybe a Star Wars marathon, but then he say her. Blonde hair cascading down her back and the long blue dress that shined from the lights in the bar.

The moment there eyes met was the moment they knew they were meant to be together and the moment the rain began.

Except for one little thing. One thing that ripped them apart. The more love she had for Cisco caused the rain to get more powerful until it became so strong that buildings were damaged and people were terrified.

So she ran. Leaving Cisco alone wondering where his love had gone.

Then the particle accelerator exploded and Barry Allen came into Cisco's life. The impossible became possible and saving other people drove Cisco to want to save the love of his life.

So this is the beginning of our story: the beginning of Cisco Ramon's journey to track down Everly Wild, who isn't all that easy to find.

"Are love wreaked every building on the west side of Central City"

"That's a beautiful sentiment"

"No I mean literally."

"Just seeing your eyes again is going to make the rain come hard."
- Everly

"Well if I could make it rain like you then seeing your eyes would make a hurricane"
-Cisco

4 things

1. Everly never knew she could do what she does until she meant Cisco. There is no way of controlling her powers, she either keeps them or gets rid of them. The more Cisco and her fall in love the more powerful the rain gets and it only starts raining during romantic situations that remind Everly why she loves him.

2. I picture that Cisco and Everly got married, they tried for a baby but she miscarried 5 months in. They were both devastated and that's when Everly's powers get more powerful. She leaves because she know if she stays there love will get to the point where she's dangerous.

3. The story should go back and forth from memories of them meeting till she leaves and then back to the present as Ciscos trying to find her. How Cisco finds her and where she is, is largely up to you. However it has to be a difficult search and it can't be cliche, like she's newly married and had 16 kids blah.

4. Around Flash season 1-2. I think that Everly and Barry would get along really well. So some
Barry and Everly interaction would be beautiful. (Like bullying Cisco :)

If interested comment or leave a message.
Until then happy reading!