The Dark Side of the Night- Batman

Harper Hugo fell in love with Bruce Wayne from afar. Daughter of Herman Hugo, the CEO of Hugo Realtors, Harper was not a stranger to the galas her father attended. From a young age she was promised the business and would always walk by his side as he talked to other business associates. But Harper didn't want the business. She just wanted him.

Bruce Wayne had never said a single word to Harper Hugo. But everyone knew her by her reputation of wearing a dark green dress to every gala. Sometimes a different dress but always the color of the vines found in a garden. Yet he never noticed the small smile that graced her red lips every time she say him.

Because even though Bruce Wayne had never talked to Harper Hugo she knew so much about him, that nobody did.

Harper knew Bruce's favorite champagne just by the way he held his glass. She knew his favorite cufflinks and how he liked his coffee. She knew when he was lying and when he was sad. She knew all these things just by observing him, but never approaching him.

Then one day walking home, Harper found herself being held at knifepoint by a robber and before she could even think what she was saying she said;

"I have fallen in love with a man who knows not who I am or has spoken a single world to me. So is it bold of me to ask that you run that knife through my heart?"

And that was the night Harper Hugo caught the interest of Batman.

If interested leave a comment or send me a message.
Until then happy reading!