Sweet Dreams - Derek Morgan

Available [X]
Taken [ ]

Millie Mildred remembered only three things about the day she died. She remembered the smell of wildflowers on the bank of the pond. She remembered the feeling of the water in her hair as it pushed her down. But most of all she remembered the look of panic on young Derek Morgan's face.

Mille was 15 years old when she drowned in that pond and Derek could never move on. The sight of his summer lover sinking to the dark depths of that pond would haunt him for days, because no matter what scenario he could never save her.

Except the day he got a call from Chicago PD.

Cause 25 years later Millie Mildred opened her deep brown eyes to find her pale naked body laying on the hard ground of the woods. With no recognition as to how she got there.

Or

When Derek Morgan's summer lover appears to be alive and the BAU has its next case.
Solve the case of Mille Mildred's disappearance

I just need to ask you a couple questions
-David Rossi

I just learned five hours ago that I've been dead for 25 years. So your questions better be for shit.
-Millie Mildred

So your an FBI agent now?
-Millie

Looks like it yeah
-Derek

Great cause my cousin once stole my toy duck and I think he still has it so can you arrest him or something?
-Millie

I was drowning, I guess I just wonder why you didn't pull me out - Millie

4 things

- Millie drowned or that was the official story. She and Derek snuck out to have some fun which ended in Millie's death. Her body was never recovered which leads to the possible that she could be alive.

- When Millie is found she has aged, she doesn't return as a 15 year old (that would be weird) and she has no memory of what happened to her, besides knowing that Derek was there and might be involved.

- you can decide what happened to Millie during the time she was believed to be dead, but I do except that her case be treated how the BAU works any case.

-You can decide how Derek and Millie come together or not. When Derek learns that Millie is alive he is both overjoyed and complete shocked. This is his way of making amends for a women that he still harbors feelings for. How Millie reacts is completely up to how she is developed.

"Hey Morgan you want to come get drinks with us?"

"Yeah I'm in"

Grabbing his stuff he turned to leave before his phone buzzed in his pocket.

"Hang on a second"

Grabbing the phone he looked at the lite up number and glimpsed. He contemplated ignoring it but knew that they would just try again anyways.

He had no idea that after pushing the green button on the screen his life would change forever.

Bring the phone to his ear he said a tight hello before listening to the words on the other line. His phone almost fell from his hands as he heard those fateful words. His eyes widening and his body stiffening. The others looked at him unsure of his behavior, but Derek was stuck in a trance. Looking at memories that had long ago passed.

"Millie Mildred is alive and she's asking for you"

If interested comment or message me. Until then happy reading.