A Bleeding Heart - Loki

WARNING: in this tale Steve Rogers is written as an asshole, if your completely and utterly in love with Captain America this is not the story for you. You have to be prepared to make him the bad guy

Available [X]
Taken [ ]

Bleeding Heart
Loki Fanfic
Character: Leslie Rogers

The day Steve Rogers crashed that ship into the water was the day Leslie Rogers found out the truth about her father. Because what does it say of a father that leaves his five year old daughter alone without a single goodbye? Sure it might be wrong for her to be angry, since Captain America saved billons of people, but to Leslie it was purely the fact that Steve Rogers choose Captain America over her.

Leslie was a wild child. Growing up with Howard and Maria Stark was nothing more then wonderful and sharing them with her younger brother Tony made her feel as though she truly belonged. Until her adoptive parents died and she was left helping Tony pick up the pieces.

Then HE came back, and again Leslie Rogers life was left spiraling. Cause even though the super soldier serum ran through her veins, and she was a strong fighter she wanted nothing to do with being a superhero.

But the world disagreed. So when Director Fury sends Leslie on a small mission, and she meets the God of Lies, everything seems to make sense.

However, Steve Rogers made the biggest mistake of his life when he refused to sign the Accords, because it all leads to one moment.

The day he held his daughter by the neck over a snow infested cliff, and let go.

Because that was the day Steve Rogers made himself an enemy. Someone so full of rage and vengeance that he killed Thanos and took the gauntlet. Because Steve Rogers was going to pay for the death of Leslie Rogers.

3 Things to Know
- I picture Leslie and Bucky being very close. Him maybe being a father-figure. When she learns that he killed the Starks she's not vengeful like Tony, shes more mad that Steve lied.
- If possible I would love for this story to dip into Falcon and Winter Soldier, with Loki possibly returning for the shield claiming that it was what Leslie would have wanted.
- Leslie and Loki's love affair can be developed in anyway you see fit as long as Leslie's death pushes Loki to take Thanos place with the gauntlet.

This story while largely developed has a lot of holes. You can fill in those holes however you want like Tony and Leslie's relationship, her relationship with the Avengers, why Steve doesn't like Leslie, how Leslie would confront Steve, how Loki and Leslie fall in love, and how the story ends. This story is largely up to YOU.

I was a five year old wondering when her father was going to come home. Turned out daddy choose his country over me
- Leslie

Look I know you mad
- Steve

No I'm not mad, I'm stressed depressed lemon zest
-Leslie

You darling are as beautiful as a blade
- Loki

We really need to work on your obsession with knifes and stabbing people
-Leslie

If interested comment or message me. Until then happy reading!