Blackhole- Druig

Available [X]
Taken [ ]

Egypt took on the name Blackhole Witch the day she stepped on Earth with her fellow Eternals. She was the first ever Witch, and the one to name Wanda Maximoff the Scarlet Witch. She gifted magic to the people of earth with a tight smile on her face. She was the most powerful Eternal yet she was the most fearful.

And one of those fears was of a man that would steal her heart.

Egypt feared Druig because of his powers. She was scared that he could control her, use her, turn her mind upside down. So she stayed away, hoping that by distancing there was no way she could let herself be lost to him.

Except Druig wasn't ready to let the beautiful witch go without fighting for her trust.

Yet millions of years after the Eternals split up Egypt hasn't been seen once. It's only when the Eternals find her that everything becomes clear, they are not as close as they thought they were, because there are enemies among them and Druig must do the worst thing possible. He must break his promise and dig deep into Egypts mind.

3 things

1. My idea is that Egypt was locked away in a cavern by Ikaris and Ajak. After Egypt learned the truth about the Eternals purpose and made it known she would destroy them all before letting earth be destroyed. When the other Eternals find her she has gone insane stuck within the cavern. Causing Druig to have to look into her mind to figure out what happened to her.

2. Druig promised Egypt that he would never break the boundaries of her mind, something that he is forced to break.

3. This is mostly just an idea, so however you wish to portray it works with me. As long as it follows the above GUIDELINES.

The newly made bindings held her to the ground. She struggled and screamed as the people around her held her down. She was trapped she realized.

"Druig! Put her to sleep"

The man walked forward hesitantly. Knowing exactly what he was about to do would hurt more then any pain imaginable. She looked up into his eyes, sensing deep within herself that she knew this man. That she had attacked this man and attacked their bond.

"You promised" she said from her blood dripping lips, because somehow. She knew exactly what he was about to do.

"I'm sorry"

If interested comment or message me. Until then happy writing.