19.5

Combined Junior And Senior High School!

Tales of The Demon Slayer Academy.

Tamashii Fujiwara, a girl who's been living with the Kamado family for as long as anyone could remember! * It was actually 10 but most people never really found the time to keep track. 

Ranked as one of the fourth beauties at Demon Slayer and known for her rather foul mouth throughout the school.

She's best friend's with Nezuko Kamado and flaunts this fact to the other boys at school.

Also, everyone knows about her crush on her senpai Tanjiro, including Tanjiro himself.

And they all know she'll never find the guts to ever confess to the boy as long as they live.

No one knows who her actual parents are, but there are many theories that spread with the gossip.

Is also one of the many rulebreakers due to how she wears her uniform.

Yeah, she's definitely not one of Mr. Tomioka's favorites.

~

"Introductions!" Giyuu Tomioka, the school's P.E teacher stares at his row of students. "You, you're last!"

A girl wearing an all black sailor school uniform and a red tie stands. She wears a wisteria hairpin in her hair and she looks extremely confident in herself as she speaks.

"My name is Tamashii Fujiwara~! And I live together with my childhood friends Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado. I run our school's anime club!"

Giyuu slams the board. 

"1, fix your uniform," he commented, referring to how short her skirt was. "2, stockings are not allowed, especially ones with patterns. 3, dye your hair black."

Tamashii frowns.

"But it's my natural hair color-"

"DON'T DISOBEY MY ORDERS!" he yells, throwing a book at her head.

"OW!"

~

One of the reasons Zenitsu is still doing his job as a prefect:

The dress codes, or more specifically, the encouragement he had from the one and only Tamashii.

"Ah, are those new stockings?" he asked, noticing the new floral patterned see-through stockings his kouhai wore. "They look so cute on you~!"

"Good morning to you Zenitsu," the girl responds sweetly. "I'd suggest you start running, I can see Mr. Tomioka~."

"Wha-"

~

Zenitsu thinks Tamashii is like a harem protagonist.

Every time he sees her, she's either surrounded by attractive boys or girls who are always friendly with her. If he didn't know better he would even assume they liked her!

Normally, he wouldn't care.

But Nezuko is one of the unfortunate people who plays a part in this charade, and he dislikes it.

"Good morning Tamashii!"

"Ah, Tamashii, there you are, I've been meaning to talk to you for a bit."

"Tamashii~come to the lockers room today! I got this new outfit I'm dying to show you!"

'Yep,' he thinks as scores of hot guys and girls surround her. 'Definitely protagonist material.'

~

Demon Slayer Academy's Otaku Club!

Founded by the school's harem protagonist Tamashii as an excuse to watch and read otaku stuff during her free time. The only reason they haven't been shut down was due to the fact that some of the anime/manga they've watched taught them some basic information with schoolwork.

Club leader was none other than Tamashii herself.

One of the few active members include Nezuko, Zenitsu, Aoi, Susamaru and Yahaba.

No one does anything but read, sleep, watch anime or cry.

That's all there is to it.