interview

in honor of bewitch gaining 1.1k reads, the author holds a special interview for the characters in the first book of the series!!!

starring . . .

Tamashii Fujiwara as our protagonist.

Tanjiro Kamado as the best friend, and the receiver of a hopeless love!

Nezuko Kamado as the secondary best friend and the unfortunate third wheeler!

Zenitsu Agatsuma as the extra friend who can't choose between our protagonist or our Nezuko!

And others as well!!

"Take one, take two, ACTION! Ah, Miss Fujiwara, would you mind looking away from Mr. Kamado for only a moment-"

"So, Miss Fujiwara, is it? May I just say it is a pleasant surprise to have you on set with us. I hear you're not always one for interviews, and I can't help but wonder why that is."

Tamashii: Oh, it's a pleasure to be here!! [laughter] Yes, well, I've always been rather shy, to be honest, and sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming having to answer all these questions, you know? I can't help but be a little nervous at times. I mean, if I answer and the people don't like it who knows how they'll react. . .

"Ah, I understand. Don't apologize, you should do what makes you comfortable. I am a bit surprised how you managed to come though, haha."

[Laughter. Nezuko appears on screen.]

Nezuko: Tanjiro begged her to come.

Tamashii: NEZUKO-

"Aha, I see. I take it your and Mr. Kamado are close off set, seeing your character's relationship?"

Nezuko: You have no idea. At first it was kinda cute, but now it's just a pain. They're so sappy for each other, you won't believe. [laughs] The only reason I'm still here is cause our characters have a bit of an underlying romance as well.

Tamashi: [groans] Nezuko, please-

Nezuko: Alright, alright. My bad.

-----

"So, what's the hardest part of your character in terms of appearances and personality?"

Tamashii: The hair. [laughs] I know, it sounds weird, but my character has really curly-wavy kind of hair, you know? And because the directors wanted it to look as natural as possible, they used my real hair and just, you know, curl it and whatever. I dyed it around the first time I entered set so the color wasn't really an issue. Hm, as for personality, I think...it's her dedication. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm kind of dedicated myself, but I tend to give up really easily. My character on the other hand is like, sooooo in love with Tanjiro, and I mean, it's cute and all that, but also isn't it weird considering they were raised together as kids? It feels like a whole 'nother Eren and Mikasa scenario.

[angry whispers]

Eren: HAHA!! You know it kiddo!!

Tamashii: EREN!!!