Introduction 😛😜😜😜😜😜😘

I reread this story i made, and i just realized how fucking cringe, and bad it is, so I will be making another one after i finish writing "the uzukage" it will be much more better, and will have a better plot, so if your just reading this, don't, trust me, I'll write another story, it's still gonna have the same title but it will be a improved version of this book!.

Y'all i watched someone make a eren x y/n story so im making this 😜😛😛😛😛😛😊😊 please don't take this seriously 🏃‍♀️ (did i even publish this or naw?)

Naruto Uzumaki, is a 17 year old boy, he goes to Konoha high. He has beautiful golden locks, tanned skin, he has scars on his cheeks that look like whiskers, its more of a birthmark. Naruto has beautiful ocean eyes, and a beautiful smile that makes anyone smile. Naruto is not smart, or dumb, he understands a few things in school, but mostly he is terrible at school.

Naruto loves all his friends, not in the romantic type, but just as friends. He hates one person though, and thats Sasuke Uchiha. Naruto hates his guts because of something he did in the past.

Naruto isn't popular or anything, people tend to avoid him, but he doesn't hate anyone but that Uchiha. Naruto has a few friends, Kiba, shikamaru, sai, Neji, and Hinata. He had another friend, her name was Sakura.

Sakura was like Naruto's sister, and to Sakura Naruto was like her brother. Sakura would beat anyone who dared to say something rude to Naruto. A lot of students fear her, even Naruto. She had a lot of strength, it was terrifying.

Sakura had moved away, it hurt Naruto because they were the best of friends.

Naruto has an elder brother. His name is Kurama.

Naruto has an elder brother actually, one is kurama, and the second is deidara. Deidara had moved away, and Naruto and kurama live together.

Naruto isn't poor he has a decent amount of money, he has a nice house, enough food in his fridge, and anything he needed to survive.

Naruto tries not to spend a lot of money.

~~~~~

Kurama is a 20 year old male.

He is Naruto's elder brother, he is mostly always at work. He tries to spend time with Naruto but work is always in the way, he does get time if he's lucky.

He has dark orange hair, crimson red eyes, with slits as pupils. He has the same birthmark as Naruto except the whiskers are more harsh. He is quite mean to others except to certain people.

~~~~~~~

Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke is 17 years old, he has black hair, his skin is pale and he has black onyx eyes. He's quite popular especially with the girls. His family owns an successful company, and his elder brother Itachi is running the company. Sasuke hates his elder brother, his elder brother is never home, so Sasuke takes care of the place.

~~~~~~

Itachi looks like Sasuke, but taller, and he has marks on his face. There isn't much to know, just Itachi looks better.
~~~~~~

Okay done with introduction.