Class 😜😜😜😘😘😘

No ones POV
Finally it was the final class of the day.
Naruto is bored out of his mind. His class was so boring, it was a about history. Naruto almost fell asleep in class, which is probably why he has terrible grades, but can you blame him?
In this class his teacher is Asuma. Naruto stopped paying attention and stared at the ceiling making up stories in his head.
Naruto was reaching the dramatic part, when Asuma called out his name. He shot up and stared at his teacher. He blinks confused.
"Naruto can you please answer this question?" Asuma asks
Naruto's POV
I heard Asuma call my name and I shot up quickly. I stared at the board confused.
"When was running invented?" Bro what is this even history.. WHAT EVEN IS THIS..
how am I supposed to know when running was invented, wait why do I need to know this!?
"Uh" I tried to come up with a smart answer.
Something hit my foot and I looked down. There was a piece of paper. I picked it up and unwrapped it.
"The answer is about 2.6 million years ago, dobe"
I stared at the piece of paper a nodded.
"Uh about 2.6 million years ago?" I say kind of afraid that Sasuke was lying.
"Correct, nice job Naruto"
I sighed on relief, all though something does make me wonder.
Why is Sasuke so nice to me?

Hey yall 😘 so like this was really short cause like i have no plot 😨 but hope you liked this chapter anyway 😘 i wrote 5 chapters in 1 day and my hands hurt a lot ☹️ please accept my excuse, thanks 😊