Gaara's first friend

No ones POV
Naruto sat on the couch staring at the ceiling, not knowing what to do. It was the weekend so he didn't have school. Naruto's elder brother was home, but he had many things to do.

Naruto's POV
I sat on the couch, I was bored out of my mind, the only idea I had was to bother my elder brother.
I ran into his room, which confused him. "You need anything Naruto?"  I sighed "yea, im bored"  Kurama stood up and walked over to me. Why is he so tall?! "Well I have work to do, how about going to the park?" He said ruffling my hair. Im not a kid anymore but it was nice.
Theres nothing else to do, so why not? "Okay, I'll see you later Kurama" I said as I walked out of his room.

"DONT FORGET TO BRING A COAT" I heard my elder brother yell.

Its warm outside why would I? Whatever. I grabbed my keys and a coat. I don't wanna have to listen to kurama telling me i could've gotten sick. I don't know why but he's always worried, its not like im a kid anymore, but it didn't bug me.

No ones POV
Naruto walked to the park watching the cars go by.
Once he made it, he spotted a bench and plopped onto it. After walking he was definitely tired. He sat there staring at the clouds, imagining what animals the clouds could be.
The wind brushed against his face, it was pretty relaxing.

Few minutes went by, then someone sat next to him.
He looked at the male, he had red hair, and a mark on his forehead that mean "love" the male was quite odd to Naruto.
The male noticed Naruto and stared at him, he didn't show that much emotion. Naruto grins
"Hey im Naruto, you?"
The redhead just stared. It was quite awkward. But a few seconds later the redhead spoke.

"Gaara"

Naruto's POV
Gaara? the redhead was quite odd, but i didn't mind, I thought his name was pretty cool, if im gonna be honest.
I grinned at him, maybe i can make a friend.
The redhead looked quite shocked when i smiled at him, did i do something?

"Oh im just not used to it" the redhead said.
"Oh" did he mean when i smiled at him?
Maybe I should try to be friends with him. Yea great idea! I sat up straight and let out my hand, for him to shake it.
He looked quite confused.
Man does this guy have friends?
"Eh sorry, I just wanted know if you wanna be friends" I said with a nervous smile.
He looked at me a nodded, as he took my hand and shook it.
I grinned. I made a new friend, he looked quite glad as well.

Gaara's POV
I sat down next to a blonde, it was silent, but then he asked me for my name. His name was Naruto. I didn't really want to answer, but a few seconds of silence I told him my name "Gaara" I said looking at him.
It was awkward after that, but then he smiled, which confused me.
Why is he smiling? He is quite odd.
He took his hand out and put it in front of me. Whats going on?
I looked at him confused, I really didn't know what was going on.
"Eh, sorry I just wanted to know if you wanted to be friends" he said with a nervous smile, probably was trying to hide it but I saw.
Friends? I don't have friends, should I? He would be my first.
I fought with myself in my head, and finally came up with an answer.
I nodded shaking his hand.
I made an friend? It was quite odd.
Im glad I made one though.

No ones POV
30 minutes have passed, Naruto kept talking to Gaara telling him tons of things.
Gaara nodded at the blonde, while the blonde kept talking and talking.
Gaara didn't mind though.
Gaara was happy that someone didn't hate him.

Time flew by, Naruto was still babbling.
Naruto suddenly got a call.

Naruto's POV
Must be Kurama. I thought.
"Sorry my brother" I say with a grin. I answer the call.
Naruto: "Hello?"

The call
Kurama : "Hey Naruto just checking in, are you alright?"
Naruto: "Im fine"
I look at Gaara
Naruto: "I made a new friend"
Kurama: "Oh thats good, whats their name?"
Naruto: "Gaara?" Naruto asked looking at Gaara.
He nodded.
Naruto: "Yeah Gaara."
Kurama: Gaara? Does he have red hair and has a mark on his forehead with the symbol of "love"?"
Naruto: "yea... thats him, you know him?"
Kurama: well kind of I know his brother, Shukaku?"
Gaara: "you know him?" Gaara snatches Naruto's phone away.
Kurama: "so it is, yea I know him, we go way back"
Kurama:"anyways Gaara, tell your brother I said "hi", dont stay to late Naruto, bye."
Naruto: BYE, I WONT!"

No ones POV
A few hours passed it was sundown.
"Ah i better go! Heres my number, bye Gaara!" Naruto says running off.
Gaara stared at the piece of paper and nodded.

Gaara's first friend.

A/N
HEY SO LIKE, THIS WAS QUITE SHORT SORRY.
Anyways i don't have a plot, i just started this story for some reason.
I need ideas, omg 😭 I need motivation 🙁

(900 words)