Boy idk 💀

No ones POV
Ever since Gaara came to Konoha High, Sasuke hasn't really went close to Naruto, he was basically ignoring him.

Naruto was quite confused on why the Uchiha had suddenly stopped talking to him, maybe he did something wrong, but he didnt know what he did.
Naruto sighed and sat down, Gaara noticed that Naruto was confused, or sad about something.
Gaara of course was worried for his friend, and decided to ask him what was wrong.

Naruto's POV
Why was Sasuke ignoring me? Usually he would try to talk to me, but every since Gaara came to this school, he suddenly just stopped.
Maybe I did something wrong, but what?
I sighed and sat on my chair looking down.

"What's wrong?" Gaara looked worried.
"Hm? Its nothing" I say with a grin.

"Hm yea right, you can tell me" Gaara said as he crossed his arms

I looked down at my fingers, and sighed.

"Ah, well Sasuke has been ignoring me, and I don't know if I did anything wrong" I frown

"Im sure you did nothing, he'll talk to you sooner or later" Gaara said looking at Naruto.

"Hm yea, thanks Gaara" i grinned.

Gaara is a great friend, he doesn't show that much emotion, but he still does. Shikamaru, Kiba, Choji, and Hinata like him.
Especially Shikamaru, our whole group is  loud, me and Kiba would always fight, Hinata is pretty quiet but she still talks a lot.
Gaara is quiet he doesn't really talk that much, he just nods, when we talk to him. Shikamaru is glad that Gaara isn't loud, like me and Kiba.

Class was boring, i swear i think i died and came back. I didn't understand a thing, good thing Gaara is smart, he told me the answers.

Class had ended and I told my friends to go on without me. Gaara hesitated and nodded, they headed off to the cafeteria.
I opened my locker, to get my phone.

34 unread text messages

6 missed calls.

Of course they were all from my elder brother

I quickly typed back.

Naruto: hey, sorry I was in class
Kurama wasted no time to reply

Kurama: just checking up on you, hows you day going?

Naruto: its great, how about yours?

Kurama: tons of work to do, I hate it

Naruto: thats sucks, anyways I gotta go to lunch, text you later?

Kurama: alright, pay attention in class will ya, your grades are terrible

Naruto: sureee, class is boring.

Kurama: okay, bye Naruto

Naruto: bye

I turn off my phone and put it back in my locker.
"Naruto" I expected everyone to be at lunch so this startled me.

I looked up to see Sasuke standing in front of me.

"Sasuke?" I was confused, this man was ignoring me for a few days, and now he's here.

"We need to talk." He had his hands in his pockets.

I looked at him confused. "Uh, okay sure, when, and about?"

"After school, at the park."

"Uh, okay, but I've gotta tell my elder brother first, once i didn't tell him I was going somewhere, and he called the cops"

He really did.

Sasuke nods and walks away.

I looked at my phone.

What a minute I missed lunch!

Its 12 am, my hands hurt,and im tired. It's Tuesday, I should be asleep, or else im finna wake up late for class.
But im writing this 😘