Deidara

Hey so like i only got 2 hours of sleep yesterday, so I couldn't write. I apologize for this late update. Forgive me <3

"Naruto?"

"Deidara-san?"

An older blonde stood there almost dropping his note pad. He had long blonde hair, it was tied up, he had blue eyes, almost like another Naruto. Before Deidara could process Naruto embraced the older blonde. Sasuke stared at the older blonde, wondering who he was.

The older blonde dropped his note pad when Naruto had jumped onto him. Deidara smiled and wrapped his arms around Naruto. Whoever he was Naruto was definitely excited to see him. Sasuke stared at the older blonde with a blank expression. 

Finally when Naruto calmed down he got off deidara and grinned at the older blonde. "When did you get back?!" Naruto had his arms crossed.  "Last week" the older blonde picked up his note pad.  "What! And you didn't tell me?!" Naruto threw his hands in the air. "Relax otōto Deidara scratched the back of his head.

Somehow hearing the older blonde call Naruto "otōto" calmed Sasuke down. 

Naruto pouts still having his arms crossed "well, you should've seen me, I haven't seen you in 3 years!" Naruto put his hands on his hips.

"Right, sorry otōto" Deidara grins. Naruto scoffs.  Deidara snorted, his little brother was childish.  Deidare stares at the raven beside Naruto. He was as tall as Naruto, he was quite pale, black onyx eyes, and dark hair. Deidara can see the way the raven stare at Naruto, he didn't mind he was protective of Naruto, but unlike Kurama he was more calm, he didn't get protective right away.

"So, what can i get you?" Deidara took out his pen.  "I'll take number 6." Naruto grinned. "9" Sasuke Muttered.  "Alright, I'll be back." Deidara ruffled his little brother's hair. Naruto pouted, he didn't like being treated as a kid, although it felt nice knowing it was his brother doing that and not some random person.  Naruto nodded and sat down.

Sasuke stared at Naruto and Decided to ask him about the older blonde. "Naruto?" Naruto looked up at Sasuke puzzled. "Hm?" Naruto sat up straight. Sasuke pressed his lips together.

"Who was the older blonde?" Naruto looked at him and smiles.

"Ah, well he's my brother. I haven't seen him in years, that's why i jumped at him. " there was silence. "If thats what you were wondering" Naruto scratched the back of his head. Sasuke nodded.

"Hn"

Naruto told Sasuke about Deidara, Sasuke sat there and listened, or sometimes nodded.

"Talking about me?" Deidara smirks at his little brother. Naruto almost jumped.  "Gah! Ani!" Naruto pouted.  Deidara chuckled. And placed down a bowl of ramen in-front of Naruto, and placed a bowl of tomato soup in front of Sasuke.  Naruto grinned. "Thank you for the food."  Sasuke nodded, thats the only thanks Deidara is getting.

"I would sit down and chat, but i gotta get more orders, I'll cya later Naruto. Deidara waved. "Cya!" Naruto grinned. And dug in.  Sasuke finished first, and started to gaze at the blonde. Naruto placed the bowl down. "Thanks Sasuke!" Naruto said happily. Sasuke almost smiled. Hn, you welcome" Sasuke murmured.  Sasuke put the money down, and they left.

Once they were in the car Naruto realized something. "Man! Kiba and the rest are probably wondering where I am!" Naruto shot up.

"Relax, text them" Sasuke started the car.  Naruto got his phone out, and started to text Kiba. 

Naruto: KIBA

Kiba: hey! Where were you!?"

Naruto: I got kidnapped.

Kiba:WHAT

Naruto: relax i was joking, im with Sasuke, i didn't eat breakfast or lunch, so he forced me to eat something.

Kiba: thats kind of gay dude...

Kiba: alright, cya at school.

Naruto: whats that supposed to mean!

Naruto: whatever, cya."

Naruto shut off his phone and put it back in his pocket.

They both arrived at school, just in time for the last class of the day. Naruto ran inside meeting up with his friends, Sasuke went God knows where. "Hey.." Naruto said nervously.

"Where were you?" Gaara looked at Naruto puzzled.

"I was hungry"

"He got kidnapped" Kiba couldn't help but laugh.

The group stared at Naruto then at Kiba.

"What?"

"Sasuke shoved Naruto in a car and left." Kiba bit his lip trying to contain his laughter.

"Kiba! You should not laugh at my kidnapping" Naruto crosses his arms.

"Are you gay?" Sai suddenly ask.

They all looked at Sai like he was crazy.

"What!?" Naruto threw his hands in the air.

"I don't know, you guys act like a couple." Sai smiles.

"How in the world!?" Naruto shot back.

"Sasuke glares at anyone who even goes near you, sounds possessive." Sai still smiled knowing Naruto was probably planning to kurder him right this second.

"Plus you guys act different together." Sai added.

"Oh hell nah!" Naruto yelled catching attention from students around.

"Dude, maybe your are!" Kiba put his hands on Naruto's shoulders and shook him.

"Im not! Im straight" Naruto pushed Kiba off.

"As a circle" Gaara let out a small smile.

"Gah! Stop gaining up on me!" Naruto ran a hand in his hair.

"Relax dude, we're just saying."  Kiba grinned.

"Whatever." Naruto muttered.

MAN THIS WAS SHORT. IM SORRY I DONT HAVE IDEAS.