Part 15

Naruto happily lied on his bed. He gaze outside, the moon was shining in the dark sky, stars also glimmered.

Naruto sat up and stared out of his window, it was so peaceful he loved it. He lied down and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Beep beep

Naruto groans sitting up. He taps the "snooze button" gently. Naruto yawns and rubs his eyes, his eyes flutter gazing outside, it was nice outside. Birds chirping and the sun didn't burn his eyes.

Naruto hangs his legs off the bed before hopping off the bed. Naruto winced as the coldness from the floor hit him. He yawns heading over to his dresser. He stares at his clothing, before he picked a dark orange shirt, with black pants. Once he changed he headed downstairs, and he spotted his elder brother sitting at the dining table.

Kurama had his hair tied up, he held a book in one of his hands, and some coffee in the other. He had glasses on, and he wore a dark red shirt, he had some normal pants.

Kurama look up, sipping his coffee and he greeted the blonde walking over to the dining table rubbing his eyes while he yawned.

Naruto tiredly sat down, next to kurama.  "Morning" Naruto yawned running his hand through his hair.

"Morning Naruto" Kurama placed his coffee down and let out a small smile. "You want a sandwich to go?" Kurama stood up.

Naruto nodded. Kurama nods.

Kurama got two pieces of bread, put some cheese, and ham.

He wrapped it up, and handed it to Naruto.

"You gotta hurry, your gonna be late" Kurama pointed up at the clock. Naruto turned over to the clock and his jaw almost dropped.

"GONNA BE LATE? I AM LATE!" Naruto shot up from his seat. He grabbed his sandwich and waved Kurama goodbye, before he rushed out of the door.

Kurama chuckled and sat back down, continuing his book.

~~~~~~~~

Naruto panted heavily regaining his breath. He wiped off the sweat from his forehead. He was already 30 minutes late. Naruto ran through the halls getting stares from students who skipped. Naruto arrived at the door and he hesitated as he put his hand on the door. He gulps before he slowly turns the knob. Everyone stared at him as he walked in, he was looking down, biting his lip.

"Wanna explain why your late?" His teacher crosses his arms. Naruto looks up and grins nervously. "Uh- well.." He couldn't think of an excuse. "Well?" His teacher looked at him puzzled. "Ah-" he ran his hand through his hair, trying to think of an excuse.

Kiba stood up and walked over to Naruto, he hooked his arm around Naruto's neck. "Sorry Iruka, he had something to do at home, I'll make sure he isn't late again" Kiba grins. Naruto looked over to Kiba and smiles 'thank you' Naruto mouths. Kiba grins and nods.

"Alright, okay go take a seat." Iruka shook his head.

Naruto nodded, and headed over to his desk. "Thanks, I own you one" Naruto murmured. Kiba grins "No worries, I got you" Kiba headed over to his seat.

~~~~~~~~

Naruto exited class with Kiba. They met up with the rest of the group. Sai just being Sai, Shikamaru sleeping, Hinata being Hinata, Choji eating, and Gaara just standing there.

Kiba was annoying the crew, while Naruto stood there questioning why Kiba is his best friend. Sai looked over at something and he put on one of his signature fake smiles. This cause the group to look at him puzzled.